DelveInsight’s Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Insights report provides a thorough understanding of current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Ataxia Telangiectasia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Ataxia Telangiectasia market size from 2019 to 2032 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
Ataxia Telangiectasia Overview
Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) is a rare inherited disorder that affects the nervous system, immune system, and other body systems. This disorder is characterized by progressive difficulty in coordinating movements (ataxia) beginning in early childhood, usually before age 5. Affected individuals tend to have a high amount of a protein called alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) in their blood. It is categorized as Typical (childhood-onset) and Atypical (adult-onset).
Download Sample Report @ Ataxia Telangiectasia Market
Some of the key features of the Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Report
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia occurs in 1 in 40,000–100,000 people worldwide.
- About 25% of affected individuals have an “atypical” presentation with later onset (age >25 years).
- The prevalence of patients with Ataxia-Telangiectasia in Europe was estimated to be 1 per 150,000.
- Ataxia Telangiectasia companies such as EryDel, IntraBio, and several others.
- Ataxia Telangiectasia such as EryDex System, IB1001, and several others.
Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutations
Mutations in the Ataxia-Telangiectasia mutated kinase (ATM) gene cause ataxia-telangiectasia. The ATM gene provides instructions for making a protein that helps control cell division and is involved in DNA repair. This protein plays an important role in the normal development and activity of several body systems, including the nervous system and immune system. Without this protein, cells become unstable and eventually die. Cells in the part of the brain involved in coordinating movements (the cerebellum) are particularly affected by loss of the ATM protein.
- Decreased coordination of movements (ataxia) in late childhood that can include ataxic gait (cerebellar ataxia), jerky gait, and unsteadiness.
- Decreasing mental development, slows or stops after age 10 to 12.
- Delayed walking.
- Discoloration of skin areas exposed to sunlight
Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Outlook
Ataxia-Telangiectasia (AT) is a complex genetic neurodegenerative disorder that may become apparent during infancy or early childhood. The disorder is characterized by progressively impaired coordination of voluntary movements (ataxia), the development of reddish lesions of the skin and mucous membranes due to permanent widening of groups of blood vessels (telangiectasia), and impaired functioning of the immune system (i.e., cellular and humoral immunodeficiency), resulting in increased susceptibility to upper and lower respiratory infections (sinopulmonary infections).
Ataxia Telangiectasia Emerging Drugs Analysis
The dynamics of Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies and incremental healthcare spending across the world. The launch of emerging therapies is expected during the forecast period of 2020–2030.
Get an overview of the report @ Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Report
Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Report Scope
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Coverage- The United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan
- Key Companies: EryDel, IntraBio, and several others.
- Key Therapies: EryDex System, IB1001, and several others
- Unmet Needs
- KOL’s Views
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT)
4. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT): Market Overview at a Glance
5. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT): Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Treatment
11. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Marketed Products
12. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Emerging Therapies
13. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT): Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States