DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Raynaud’s Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Raynaud’s Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Raynaud’s Disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Raynaud’s Disease market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Raynaud’s Disease Market Report:
- The prevalence of secondary RP is related to the underlying disease. Progression to secondary RP occurs in 14–37 % of subjects with primary RP. Almost 99 % of patients who progress develop an autoimmune disease, most commonly systemic sclerosis (SSc). Risk factors for progression include positive ANA, elevated ESR, SSc-specific autoantibodies, and abnormal nail fold capillaroscopy.
- Raynaud phenomenon occurs more frequently in women (about 20% to 30%), particularly in younger age populations (teens to 20s). The female to male ratio is 9 to 1. Low body weight is a risk factor in both sexes.
Key benefits of the report:
- The Raynaud’s Disease market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Raynaud’s Disease Epidemiology and Raynaud’s Disease market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Raynaud’s Disease market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Raynaud’s Disease market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Raynaud’s Disease market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Raynaud’s Disease market.
Raynaud’s Disease Overview
Raynaud’s (ray-NOSE) disease causes some areas of your body — such as your fingers and toes — to feel numb and cold in response to cold temperatures or stress. In Raynaud’s disease, smaller arteries that supply blood to your skin become narrow, limiting blood flow to affected areas (vasospasm).
Women are more likely than men to have Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s or Raynaud’s phenomenon or syndrome. It appears to be more common in people who live in colder climates. Treatment of Raynaud’s disease depends on its severity and whether you have other health conditions. For most people, Raynaud’s disease isn’t disabling, but it can affect your quality of life.
Raynaud’s Disease Market
The dynamics of the Raynaud’s Disease market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Eicos Sciences, Gesynta Pharma AB, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Raynaud’s Disease Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- CiVi 030: Eicos Sciences
- GS-248: Gesynta Pharma AB
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Raynaud’s Disease Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Raynaud’s Disease Market Overview at a Glance
6. Raynaud’s Disease Disease Background and Overview
7. Raynaud’s Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Raynaud’s Disease
9. Raynaud’s Disease Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Raynaud’s Disease Emerging Therapies
12. Raynaud’s Disease Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Raynaud’s Disease Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Raynaud’s Disease Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Raynaud’s Disease Market Outlook 2030
Raynaud’s Disease Pipeline
Raynaud’s Disease Epidemiology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States