The global piling machine market size is expected to reach USD 6.72 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2021 to 2028. The development of privately-owned construction firms in the UAE, India, and China is anticipated to augment the spending in the construction industry, thereby surging the product demand over the coming years.
Rising concerns over the adverse effects of underwater piling operations on marine life are foreseen to result in a negative impact on the demand for vibratory driver piling machines over the forecast period. The implementation of stringent noise and vibration control norms in residential areas and offshore locations is expected to result in high R&D spending for the development of low-noise and vibration machines, which is expected to positively impact the market growth.
Favorable government incentives for the deployment of alternative energy sources in the U.S. have resulted in the increasing installation of solar farms. The rising popularity of using self-propelled pile drivers for installing foundations for solar panels is expected to fuel the demand for other piling machines, mainly driverless piling machines.
Rising concerns regarding the effects of vibrations on the marine environment during piling operations have resulted in the enforcement of stringent regulatory norms in the U.K., Germany, the U.S., and New Zealand for the protection of the aquatic ecosystem. This is expected to result in the increasing demand for systems with lower vibrations.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/piling-machines-market
Piling Machine Market Report Highlights
• By product, impact hammer accounted for 29.71% share of the global revenue in 2020 on account of its easy operations and low price compared to other systems
• Based on piling method, the drilled percussive segment is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028 on account of its inexpensiveness and reliability for drilling holes for pile installations
• China accounted for the largest share in Asia Pacific in 2020 owing to the increasing need for residential and commercial buildings, such as industrial facilities, complexes, hospitals, hotels and restaurants, and retail spaces, to cater to the growing population
• The market in Canada is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2021 to 2028 on account of its transition from a natural resources-based economy to a high-tech, service-based economy.
• Strategies adopted by market participants include distribution network expansion, new product developments, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships in order to gain a competitive edge in the market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/piling-machines-market/request/rs15
Piling Machine Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global piling machine market on the basis of product, piling method, and region:
Piling Machine Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• Impact Hammer
• Vibratory Drivers
• Piling Rigs
Piling Machine Piling Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• Impact Driven
• Drilled Percussive
• Rotary Bored
• Air-lift RCD Rig
• Auger Boring
• Continuous Flight Auger
Piling Machine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Piling Machine Market
• Casagrande S.p.a
• Watson Inc.
• BSP International Foundations
• BAUER Group
• TONTI TRADING S.R.L.
• Beijing SINOVO International (SINOVO Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.)
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2337/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
North America Piling Machine MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Piling Method (Continuous Flight Auger, Impact Driven), By Product (Impact Hammer, Piling Rigs), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States