Cabinet Painting Pro in Roswell Offers Ideas For Kitchen Makeovers
Tired of that old kitchen? Many people are ready for a different look in look for the kitchen. Especially after staring at the same boring walls and cabinets during the past 2 years of the Covid pandemic.
Riley Cook of Sunset Cabinet Refinishing & Painting shares some tips for doing a kitchen makeover on a budget. Riley tells us, “Sure you can always spend $25,000 or more on a new kitchen. But why? Especially, when you can do it for much less without sacrificing the look you desire. This frees up cash to spend on other parts of your home you would like to update.”
Some homeowners have their heart set on a complete kitchen remodel. Others are more open minded if it is possible to get the new look desired.
Advantages of painting your cabinets over doing a full kitchen remodel.
- No permits required.
- Faster turn around time. Compare a few days to a month or more.
- Less dirt, dust and mess because their is no demo work.
- Save thousands of dollars over ripping out the existing kitchen.
Additional tips to make your kitchen POP!
Riley of Sunset cabinet refinishing & Painting specialises in refinishing the existing cabinets. However Riley offers these additional ideas. “Try these extra simple upgrades you can do on any weekend.”
- Undercounter LED lighting.
- Simple backsplashes featuring peel and stick vinyl that looks like tile.
- Upgrading the counter tops. Consider tile, granite or quartz.
- Update your kitchen cabinet handles and knobs.
- Painting an accent wall with a designer color.
- Hanging big bold artwork in the kitchen.
Riley shared the steps in how to finish cabinets in a recent press release. Learn about the steps here. If you would like to learn more about Sunset cabinet Refinishing & Painting contact Riley Cook below:
Company Name: Sunset Cabinet Refinishing
Contact Person: Riley Cook
Email: Send Email
Address:110 Cook Xing Suite A
Country: United States