DelveInsight’s “Tonic-Clonic Seizure Market Insights” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Tonic-Clonic Seizure, historical & forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Tonic-Clonic Seizure Market Trends in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan) for the study period 2019-2032.
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Overview
Tonic-Clonic type of seizure (also called a convulsion) is what most people think of when they hear the word “seizure.” An older term for this type of seizure is “grand mal.” As implied by the name, they combine the characteristics of tonic and clonic seizures. Tonic means stiffening, and Clonic means rhythmical jerking.
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/tonic-clonic-seizure-market
Some of the key highlights of the Tonic Clonic Seizure Market Report
- The incidence of epilepsy in the US population is between 35.5-71/100,000 persons per year.
- Tonic-Clonic Seizure tends to affect males more frequently than females.
- The life-time prevalence of epilepsy associated with convulsive seizures (EACS) in Bolivia was 7.2/1,000 (7.6/1,000 age-adjusted to the world standard population) while the prevalence of active EACS was 6.6/1,000 (6.7/1,000 age-adjusted to the world standard population). Both life-time and active prevalence showed a peak (10.3/1,000) in the 15–24 years age group and, overall, were higher among women. The crude incidence risk was 55.4/100,000 (49.5/100,000 age-adjusted to the world standard population).
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Epidemiology Insights
A generalized tonic-clonic seizure, formerly known as grand mal seizure, is defined as a seizure that has a tonic phase followed by clonic muscle contractions. Epilepsy is the fourth most common neurological disease. Seizures are reported to occur about 11% of people in the United States during their lifetime. Acute symptomatic seizures tend to occur more frequently in males than females in a ratio of 1.85 to 1, with a lifetime risk of 5.0% in males and 2.7% in females.
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM (20109-2032)
- Total Prevalent Cases
- Age-specific Prevalent Cases
- Gender-specific Prevalent Cases
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
The tonic phase comes first-
- All the muscles stiffen.
- Air being forced past the vocal cords causes a cry or groan.
- The person loses consciousness and falls to the floor.
- A person may bite their tongue or inside of their cheek. If this happens, saliva may look a bit bloody.
After the tonic phase comes the clonic phase-
- The arms and usually the legs begin to jerk rapidly and rhythmically, bending and relaxing at the elbows, hips, and knees.
- After a few minutes, the jerking slows and stops.
Browse More Related Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/tonic-clonic-seizure-market
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Market Insights
A person experiencing tonic-clonic seizures should be rolled over to the recovery position to decrease the risk of asphyxiation and aspiration. Most generalized tonic-clonic seizures resolve spontaneously, and antiseizure medications are not usually required. Patients presenting with seizures are recommended to have intravenous access, in case of prolonged seizures. Metabolic and infectious etiologies should be investigated and treated.
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Treatment Market
Currently, Tonic-Clonic Seizure is at the forefront of biomedical research. Researchers are working to uncover as many aspects of Tonic-Clonic Seizure and other effects as possible. Some of the most remarkable progress has shed light on how Tonic-Clonic Seizure the brain. The hope is that better understanding will lead to new treatments.
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Market Factors
The other factors that shall further expedite the growth of the Tonic-Clonic Seizure market include increasing morbidity rate due to Tonic-Clonic Seizure and increasing awareness about available treatments during the forecast period (2020–2030). A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Tonic-Clonic Seizure.
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Market Dynamics
The dynamics of the Tonic-Clonic Seizure market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the rise in a number of healthcare spending across the world. Key players, such as SK Biopharmaceuticals, Pfizer etc. are involved in developing drugs for Tonic-Clonic Seizure.
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Companies
- SK Biopharmaceuticals
- Upsher Smith, and others
Tonic-Clonic Seizure Drugs
- Topiramate, and others
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/tonic-clonic-seizure-market
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Market Overview at a Glance
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Tonic clonic Seizure Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Consult with our Business Expert @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/tonic-clonic-seizure-market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States