DelveInsight’s Hand-foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Market Size and Share in the 7MM (i.e. the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
The Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers & barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome: Overview
Palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia (PPE), also called hand-foot syndrome, is a relatively common dermatologic toxic reaction associated with cytotoxic chemotherapy that can limit the use of such drugs.
Get access to a free copy of our latest sample report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hand-foot-syndrome-market
Some of the key facts of the Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Market
- According to DelveInsight’s findings, males are affected more as compared to females, in case of Hand Foot Syndrome/Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysesthesia Syndrome.
- The National Cancer Institute Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (NCI-CTCAE, v4.0) grading system for dermatologic toxicities and the World Health Organization (WHO) classification are the most widely used methods of grading HFS. NCI classification determines three levels of toxicity whereas WHO identifies four distinct grades. In both classifications, grade 1 toxicity is characterized by minimal skin changes including painless swelling or erythema, numbness, dysesthesia/paresthesia, tingling not disrupting normal activities whereas severe reactions (grade 3 in NCI and 4 in WHO) include severe pain, ulceration, and limitation of normal activities. However, the group proposed a different grading for non-Caucasian patients.
- According to V. Nikolaou et al., the incidence of PLD-associated HFS is up to 50% for any grade reactions and approximately 20% for patients with grade 3 . HFS is rare with bolus 5-FU infusion, whereas it is much more common with continuous infusion (34% vs. 13%). Certain chemotherapeutic combinations such as doxorubicin plus continuous 5-FU can increase the incidence of HFS to almost 90% for all grade reactions and 24% for severe grade 3 reactions. Multiple kinase inhibitors such as regorafenib, sunitinib, pazopanib, axitinib, and sorafenib, as well as BRAF inhibitors such as vemurafenib and dabrafenib are responsible for HFSRs in up to 30% of the cases with 9% of them being high grade reactions. In contrast to HFS, HFSR affects the soles more than the palms and tends to be more localized.
Hand-foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome market size is anticipated to increase during the study period owing to the increasing incident population and rising awareness of Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome in the 7MM. The expected launch of emerging therapies and the research and development activities of pharmaceutical companies will also fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging therapies in the market. It also provides a detailed assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies.
The report gives a thorough detail of the Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome market trend for each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action (MoA), competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders.
Hypertriglyceridemia (HTG) is well known to be associated with severe diseases such as acute pancreatitis and cardiovascular disease. The treatment regimens include nutritional intervention, the use of anti-hyperlipidemic drugs, and therapeutic apheresis. Apheretic treatment is indicated in medical emergencies such as hypertriglyceridemic pancreatitis.
Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Treatment Market
The general treatment regimen for HTG includes dietary restrictions and lipid-lowering drug treatment such as the use of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), fibrates, omega-3-fatty acids (omega-3-FA), and nicotinic acid. Yet, drugs of the first choice, such as fibrates, do not offer fast onset of action, while immediately acting drugs like omega-3-FA and MCT may not be powerful enough to lower excessively elevated TG levels rapidly. Since patients with excessively elevated TG levels are in urgent need of a fast and effective lowering of their TG levels to prevent a severe pancreatitis episode, further measures must be taken.
Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Epidemiology
The epidemiology section covers insights about the historical and current Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Drugs & Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The report also covers the Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Pipeline Development Activities and provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stages and the key companies in the market involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses the recent Development such as collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Therapeutics Analysis
Companies all over the globe are persistently working toward the development of new treatment therapies for Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome. The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to transform the treatment dynamics in the coming years.
Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Market Dynamics
The dynamics of Hand Foot Syndrome/Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysesthesia Syndrome market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the complication, incremental healthcare spending across the world, and also expects the launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2020–2030.
Hand foot syndromee/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Companies includes-
- Processa Pharmaceuticals, and others
Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Therapies includes-
- PCS6422, and others
View Detailed Report of key players and therapies @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hand-foot-syndrome-market
Table of content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Market Overview at a Glance
- Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Hand foot syndrome/palmar-plantar erythrodysethesia syndrome Treatment
- Marketed Products
- Emerging Therapies
- Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States