DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Acute Myeloid Leukemia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Acute Myeloid Leukemia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Acute Myeloid Leukemia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Report:
- The incidence continuously shows 2 peaks in occurrence in early childhood and later adulthood. From 2000 to 2003, the US incidence rate in people aged
- The Surveillance of Rare Cancers in Europe (RARECARE) has reported an AML incidence rate of 3.7 per 100,000 inhabitants in Europe with a 5 year survival rate of 19%.
- According to a cross-national study using US and England data, it has been found that the overall risk of mortality for AML was 23% lower in England compared to that in the US. However, survival difference was similar in subgroups of sex and age at diagnosis. (Xie et al.)
- According to the study of Leukemia Care, AML relapse affects about 50% of all patients who achieved remission.
Key benefits of the report:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Epidemiology and Acute Myeloid Leukemia market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Acute Myeloid Leukemia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Acute Myeloid Leukemia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Acute Myeloid Leukemia market.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Overview
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) is a clinically and genetically heterogeneous malignancy characterized by a clonal proliferation and impaired differentiation of myeloid precursors with diverse outcomes. It is the fastest growing cancer that occurs when the bone marrow begins to form cells that have not yet completely matured as blasts. These cells crowd the bone marrow, preventing it from making normal blood cells and the abnormal (leukemia) cells begin to crowd out the normal white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets that the body needs. In AML, the bone marrow also makes abnormal red cells and platelets, and thus the blood cells do not develop, and it gets difficult to ward off infections.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market
The dynamics of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Novartis, Pfizer, Astellas Pharma, Arog Pharmaceuticals, Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Rafael Pharmaceuticals, BerGenBio, Moleculin Biotech, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Rydapt (Midostaurin): Novartis
- Mylotarg: Pfizer
- XOSPATA (Gilteritinib): Astellas Pharma
- Crenolanib (CP-868596): Arog Pharmaceuticals
- Iomab-B CD45: Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- CPI-613: Rafael Pharmaceuticals
- Bemcentinib: BerGenBio
- Liposomal Annamycin: Moleculin Biotech
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Overview at a Glance
6. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Disease Background and Overview
7. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
9. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Emerging Therapies
12. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
“Acute Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Acute Myeloid Leukemia market. A detailed picture of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Acute Myeloid Leukemia treatment guidelines.
DelveInsight’s ‘Acute Myeloid Leukemia Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Acute Myeloid Leukemia epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States