The global children’s blazers market size is expected to reach USD 12.9 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2021 to 2028. The growth and technological developments in the textile industry and new product launches in the market are expected to propel the growth of the market. Blazer is becoming value-added apparel in developing countries, which, in turn, is driving the market.
The Covid-19 pandemic caused lockdowns and restrictions imposed by governments in countries across the world. Public events and unnecessary travel were canceled. This also impacted trade and manufacturing of the apparel industry. The market for children’s blazers witnessed a decline in sales during this period. However, it is expected that the market will witness promising growth in the near future due to the relaxed Covid-19 restrictions and resuming trade and manufacturing activities.
Click Here To Request Free Demo of Children’s Blazers Market Report: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/childrens-blazers-market-report/request-demo
The indoor jackets type segment accounted for the largest share of over 60.0% in 2020. This can be credited to the multi-purpose characteristic of the product type. Indoor jackets can be worn indoors and outdoors as well and are an excellent choice for the chilly weather during the spring and fall seasons.
The online distribution channel is forecasted to register the highest growth rate of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028. Technological advancements and developments have led to the reliance of daily activities on technology. Moreover, people are increasingly opting for easy and convenient ways. Online transaction and payment facilities are widely used for various purposes. Apparel and clothing manufacturers are witnessing a slump in sales as a result of the Covid-19 restrictions. Therefore, they are focusing on launching and expanding the online distribution network.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share of over 30.0% in 2020. This is attributed to the large population of children in the region, especially in China and India. Furthermore, the region has the largest apparel manufacturing sector in the world, which leads to a shorter supply chain and easy accessibility in the region compared to the other regions. Moreover, due to economic developments in China, Japan, South Korea, and India, the demand for value-added products has increased over the past years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Children’s Blazers Market Report Highlights
• Asia Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share of over 30.0% in 2020. This can be accredited to the higher population of children in the region, especially in China and India.
• The blazers type segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028 as blazers are becoming a style statement and are emerging as value-added apparel, particularly in Asia Pacific
• The online distribution channel segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028. Technological development has enabled the availability of smartphones and internet connections at an affordable cost for consumers from various socio-economic classes, thereby driving the segment
Children’s Blazers Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global children’s blazers market on the basis of type, distribution channel, and region:
- Children’s Blazers Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Indoor Jackets
- Children’s Blazers Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Children’s Blazers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
List of Key Players of Children’s Blazers Market
- Zara SA
- Hennes&Mauritz AB
- Benetton Group
- Marks & Spencer Plc.
- The Children’s Place Inc.
- Burberry Group Plc
- Tommy Hilfiger B.V.
- Hugo Boss
- Calvin Klein
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
- Petit Bateau
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
Browse More Market Snapshots Available at Million Insights:
• Children’s Clothing Accessories And Other Clothes Market – The global children’s clothing accessories and other clothes market size was valued at USD 25.63 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% from 2021 to 2028.
• Children’s Shirts And Blouses Market – The global children’s shirts and blouses market size was valued at USD 21.30 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar