The Global Human Insulin Market accounted for US$ 22.97 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 35.01 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.3%. Insulin controls the body’s fat and glucose metabolism. It is a peptide hormone that is released by beta cells in the islets of Langerhans in the pancreas and aids in glucose metabolism regulation. It promotes glucose to be absorbed from the blood by skeletal muscle cells and fat tissues. Due to the high prevalence of diabetes worldwide, the global human insulin market is predicted to rise at a strong CAGR over the forecast period. Diabetes is commonly thought of as a disease caused by a change in one’s lifestyle. Incidences of the disease have risen dramatically in tandem with global population growth. Insulin is required by around 100 million people worldwide, including all patients with Type 1 diabetes and between 10% and 25% of people with Type 2 diabetes.
The human insulin market is being driven by the increased prevalence of diabetes worldwide, as well as the growing obese population as a result of changing lifestyles. In addition, the introduction of pen devices and safety pen needles for optimal insulin delivery are pushing factors for the global human insulin market. This is due to a number of advantages that safety pens have over traditional needles while administering insulin. The human insulin market offers a variety of opportunities, including the implementation of rules to prevent needlestick injuries, needle anxiety, and increased awareness of the risk of bloodborne pathogen transmission. In addition, rising demand for biosimilar pharmaceuticals due to their cost effectiveness is one of the market’s major driving forces.
Download free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Human Insulin Market:
- Novo Nordisk is now in phase 2 development of the first once-weekly long-acting insulin (LAI287). The insulin is suitable for people with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Eli Lilly is working on a long-acting insulin-Fc molecule (LY3209590). “Basal insulin-Fc” is a big molecule that combines modified insulin with an Fc domain to create a long-acting basal profile. LY3209590 is being researched as a diabetic therapy.
- Insulin Tregopil, an oral prandial insulin tablet, is being developed by Biocon for the treatment of type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Fast-acting oral insulin has the potential to improve post-prandial glucose control while reducing side effects and increasing adherence, potentially revolutionising T1D care. Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical business specialising in the development of oral drug delivery systems, is attempting to bring the first oral insulin product to market, making insulin therapy more convenient, effective, and safe.
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Human Insulin Market accounted for US$ 22.97 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 35.01 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.3%. The global human insulin market is segmented based on product type, and region.
By Product Type:
Basal or Long-acting Insulins (Lantus, Levemir, Toujeo, Tresiba, and Basagla), Bolus or Fast-acting Insulins (NovoRapid/Novolog, Humalog, Apidra, FIASP, and Admelog), Traditional Human Insulins (Novolin/Actrapid/Insulatard, and Humulin, Insuman), Combination Insulins (NovoMix, Ryzodeg, Xultophy, and Soliqua/Suliqua), and Biosimilar Insulins (Insulin Glargine Biosimilars, and Human Insulin Biosimilars)
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Human Insulin Market:
The key players operating the global human insulin market involves Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, Sanofi, Biocon, Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Adocia, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Wockhardt, and GalxoSmithCline. In June 2018, Humulin R U-500 of Eli Lilly and Company, which was utilized in insulin pumps, showed better A1C lowering in people with type 2 diabetes. This was deemed great when compared to multiple daily injections, thus boosting the expansion of global human insulin market. Novo Nordisk is developing a first once-weekly long-acting insulin (LAI287) which is currently in phase 2. The insulin is indicated for both type-1 and type-2 diabetes patients.
Ask for discount@
Global Human Insulin Market, By Product Type:
- Basal or Long-Acting
- Bolus or fast-Acting
- Traditional Human Insulin
- Combination Insulin
- Biosimilar Insulin
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Global Premix Insulin Market, By Type (Premixed Human Insulin, and Premixed Insulin Analogues), By Application (Home Use, Medical Institutions, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
Global Insulin Biosimilars Market, By Biosimilar Type (Rapid-acting Biosimilars, Long-acting Biosimilars, and Premixed Biosimilars), By Disease Indication Type (Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States