Adrenocortical Carcinoma (ACC) is rare cancerthat originates in the outer layer of the adrenal gland. ACC is also called cancer of the adrenalcortex. A tumor of the adrenal cortex may be functioning (produces surplus hormones thanusual) or nonfunctioning (does not produce surplus hormones than usual). Mostadrenocortical tumors are functioning. The hormones made by functioning tumors may cause sure signs or symptoms of the disease;the common symptoms caused by ACC include a lump in the abdomen, pain in the abdomenor back, and feeling of fullness in the abdomen.
DelveInsight’s “Adrenocortical Carcinoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Adrenocortical Carcinoma, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Adrenocortical Carcinoma market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some facts of Adrenocortical Carcinoma Market Report
- According to the retrospective review conducted by Aspinall et al. titled “How is Adrenocortical Cancerbeing Managed in the UK?,” the incidence of ACC is 0.5‒2 per million per year.
- According to the study by Johanssen et al. titled “Deficits in the Management of Patients With Adrenocortical Carcinoma in Germany,” the incidence of ACC is one per million population, and females are more frequently affected than males, with a female:male ratio of 1.5 : 1.
- As per the article by Libé et al. titled “Adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC): diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment,” the incidence of ACC are 0.7‒2 cases per million population per year. It is reported to be more commonplace females (55–60%) than males.
- As per the article by Hammer et al. titled “Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma,” ACC has an incidence of less than one per million per year with female dominance and peak occurrence in the 4th‒5th decade of life. Patients present in one of three ways, symptoms of hormone excess (40%), abdominal pain/fullness or flank pain (40%), or as an incidental finding as part of an unrelated workup (20%).
- According to Wang et al. (2017), Adrenocortical Carcinoma is more common in females than males.
To know more the Adrenocortical Carcinoma Report. Request for sample page here @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/adrenocortical-carcinoma-market
Scope of the Adrenocortical Carcinoma Market Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Adrenocortical Carcinoma, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Adrenocortical Carcinoma epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Adrenocortical Carcinoma is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Adrenocortical Carcinoma market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Adrenocortical Carcinoma market
Some of Adrenocortical Carcinoma Companies are:
- And Many Others
Adrenocortical Carcinoma Therapies are:
- And Many Others
To know about the Adrenocortical Carcinoma pipeline analysis and key companies. Request for sample page here @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/adrenocortical-carcinoma-market
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Adrenocortical Carcinoma
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Adrenocortical Carcinoma
4. Adrenocortical Carcinoma: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Adrenocortical Carcinoma: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Adrenocortical Carcinoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Adrenocortical Carcinoma Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Adrenocortical Carcinoma Treatment
11. Adrenocortical Carcinoma Marketed Products
List to be continued in report
12. Adrenocortical Carcinoma Emerging Therapies
List to be continued in report
13. Adrenocortical Carcinoma: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Adrenocortical Carcinoma
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
Newly Launched Report:
DelveInsight’s “Bile Duct Neoplasms Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Bile Duct Neoplasms, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Bile Duct Neoplasms market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
DelveInsight Business Research is a leading Market Research, and Business Consultant focused purely on Healthcare. It helps pharma companies by providing them with end-to-end services to solve their business problems.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States