Murrieta, CA – Apr 29, 2022 – Rapid Clean Restoration (R.C.R.) now offers water restoration and mold remediation services in Sothern Riverside County. RCR will use safe and effective techniques which eliminate mold, bacteria, and the hazardous effects of water damage from floods and leaks for clients in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, and the surrounding areas of southern California.
Common issues that lead to Water Damage
To prevent water damage, it’s important to pay attention and be aware of the warning signs. Water damage can occur at any home or business for a wide variety of reasons, such as:
- Major rain weather events
- Condensation issues from HVAC systems
- Leaks and failures of water heaters
- Appliance issues from washers and dishwashers
- Broken pipes and plumbing issues
- Undetected leaks inside walls and ceilings
- Crawl spaces floods
- Damage from the use of water to extinguish fires
- Toilet and sewage backups
As soon as water damage is spotted, it is critical to address known issues immediately to prevent further damage to the property.
Rapid Clean technicians use advanced moisture, humidity, and inferred meters to detect moisture that is not visible to the naked eye.
Remediation of contaminants and pathogens is necessary to prevent health risks for those who live or work in affected homes or buildings.
Why Water Restoration Is Necessary
After a flood that leaves behind standing water inside a closed area, the need for water restoration is urgent. Standing water can allow mold and contaminants to grow and multiply in as little as one day. Removing all moisture and quickly eliminating pathogens is the best way to protect the health of all occupants and visitors.
How Rapid Clean Restoration Can Help
Rapid Clean Restoration provides both residential and commercial mold remediation and water restoration services, including the following:
- Assessment and Inspection This is where technicians determine the class and category for each type of damage found at the scene so that proper action can be put in place to treat all affected areas quickly.
- Careful Handling of biohazards materials that may be associated with the incident and immediate removal of affected materials.
- Water and Moisture Extraction It’s crucial to remove water and moisture as soon as it’s discovered. Immediate extraction also reduces the potential for mold growth.
- Drying and Dehumidification While the extraction removes most of the visible water and the majority of the moisture, advanced dehumidification equipment is needed to completely dry a dwelling or business.
- Cleaning and Disinfection safe habitable and healthy environment
R.C.R. is a trusted resource for homeowners, property owners, and commercial building managers in restoring structures after a disaster. The process and techniques is provided by IICRC-trained technicians are often covered by insurance companies. RCR will work with owners through every step of an claim process.
Murrieta Water Damage and Restoration Insurance Claim Statistics
- 34,117 Housing Units with a median home cost of $575,800
- Murrieta’s average home insurance claim for water damage is $16,128
- Heavy storm damage insurance claims can be more than $38,000
- Murrieta homes with leaks waste upwards of 90 gallons per day
Temecula Water Damage and Restoration Insurance Claim Statistics
- 19,022 Housing Units with a median home cost of $829,900
- Temecula’s average home insurance claim for water damage is $18,693
- Heavy storm damage insurance claims can be more than $41,000
- Leaky faucets can waste 3,200 gallons per year
Real help for the growing area of Murrieta and Temecula
RCR’s IICRC-trained technicians work as a team that is highly professional and very engaged throughout every project from beginning to end. RCR understands how valuable time and property can be, so pride and prestige are taken with every step.