Toronto, ON, Canada – May 19, 2022 – Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of Output Factory Server 3.0.33, a maintenance update to company’s output automation solution for Adobe InDesign. The software automates InDesign production workflows by processing files from watched hot folders. True to its name, Output Factory Server delivers conveyor-style output facilities to publishers, printers and prepress companies thus saving InDesign operators countless hours of tedious repetitive tasks.
The new update introduces the following fixes and improvements:
– Fixes an issue in which timestamp tokens displayed incorrectly in variable file names.
– Ends reliance on the System Events app, which simplifies user operations and improves performance.
– Actions list is now sorted alphabetically.
– Improved workflow management in action settings.
– Improved handling of printing with renaming files in print queue.
“Output Factory Server is an extremely useful utility for a busy production facility or advertising agency”, writes David Creamer in Layers magazine. “The setup process is simple and users experience is very straightforward. It can save lots of time – which equates to money.”
Output Factory Server is intended to run on a dedicated Mac station and serve unlimited users on a network via watched hot folders:
– Automate InDesign output with watched hot folders
– Support for print, PDF, PostScript, JPEG, EPUB and other formats
– Layer versioning
– Built-in LinkOptimizer Server for InDesign image workflows
– Variable output file names
– Preflight files before output
– Automatic e-mail notifications
– Run custom scripts
– PDF security presets for different workflows
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory Server with built-in LinkOptimizer Server can be purchased from Zevrix web site for US$699.95, as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. The update is free for the licensed users of Output Factory Server 3 and $350 for the users of earlier Output Factory Server versions and BatchOutput Server. Output Factory Server requires macOS 10.12 or later and Adobe InDesign CC 2018-2022.
About Zevrix Solutions
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics, file delivery and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs.
For more information, visit www.zevrix.com.