When shopping for a new water filtration system, you must know that not all water filtration systems are equal.
- Do they altogether remove all undesirable acids?
- What is the alkalinity of the water?
- How do they achieve the alkalinity claimed?
- What is the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) concentration value of the water?
- What alkaline minerals infuse?
- Do they have third-party laboratory analyses available on request?
- Do they infuse bicarbonate salts?
- Is the water 100% contaminant-free?
- Determine how much water your family uses each day
- Obtain the Water Quality Report for your district and check for harmful contaminants
- Consider the cost of replacement filters and how often you’ll need to replace them
- Compare the size, shape, and features of various water filtration systems
- Read reviews from other customers before making a purchase decision
Many people are convinced that water produced by an ionizer is sufficient to neutralize the acid in the body; it’s just not true.
Water ionizers take the acid out of tap water, producing acid-free tap water. Most do not know that the quality of water from any ionizer is very dependent on the source and quality of the tap water that goes through it.
On top of that, electrolysis obliterates water molecules. Water ionizers are not water purifiers, and they fall far short of PristineHydro®’s filtration technology. Still, they are often marketed with great success.
The pH of water does not necessarily reflect the buffering capacity of the water.
In other words, saying water is “alkaline” does not necessarily mean that it has substantial alkalinity, that there are no contaminants in the water, or that the water is acid-free.
Tap water has a pH of 7.8 and is loaded with acids and other contaminants.
Water produced from the PristineHydro® Water Revival water filtration system has a pH of 10.5. TDS is approximately 70 parts per million (after filters are broken in); the TDS constitutes the beneficial magnesium the system injects into the water.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filters take most contaminants out of water; however, they do not remove the acids or properly re-mineralize or restructure the water.
Distilled Water is also known as aggressive water; it will eat copper, lead, and galvanized pipes. You can imagine what drinking acidic water without alkalizing minerals will do to your body.
There must be sufficient alkaline minerals in the water we drink; it has to be free of any undesirable acids, and contaminant-free — to produce the desired acid buffering capacity.
The Original PristineHydro® Water Revival System is the only system that produces properly mineralized water that is 100% free of undesirable acids and contaminants.
Our proprietary 10-Stage water filtration/revival process removes 100% of all undesirable contaminants, including invasive acid compounds and fluoride, chloramine, arsenic, hexavalent chromium, and perchlorate pharmaceuticals, etc.
Utilizing innovative, advanced remineralization, restructuring, recharging, and reprogramming process, the only and only original PristineHydro® Water Revival System sets a new standard for ortho-silicic acid, high-alkaline pH, magnesium bicarbonate, properly mineralized H2 hydrogen-rich water — nature’s original design.