YogaBellies® is excited to announce this year’s Yoga retreat. According to the group, the event aims to help beginners and professional Yogis destress and feel empowered, both physically and mentally. It is a getaway from life’s busy pace, and a chance to connect with nature and other practitioners. Beyond the exercises, meditation, and massages, the EMPOWER Bali retreat is an opportunity for self-reflection and honesty. This one-week event will take place in Undara Bali, Canggu, from November 6 to 12.
The EMPOWER Bali retreat is for women who:
- Desire to change their lifestyles through yoga, but are unsure where to begin.
- Come from all walks of life. Regardless of age and physique, the retreat welcomes all women.
- Are either beginners or professionals in this practice.
- Intend to connect with other women who share similar interests.
- Are interested in learning how to incorporate yoga into their daily lives, including work and family.
- Want to know what yoga practices are helpful during specific life phases.
- Understand the fundamentals of Yoga yet wish to expand their knowledge base.
- Are curious about why specific cycles and seasons are unavoidable and how accepting them can improve one’s wellbeing.
According to a spokesperson for YogaBellies®, the EMPOWER Bali retreat is a life-changing event for women who want to delve further into the art of Yoga. Participants will learn a more mindful way of living and the beauty of being one’s authentic self. They will also be able to experience personal growth in a safe and nurturing environment. The retreat also promises:
- Scenic beachfront views from roomy, luxury guestrooms (private or shared)
- Traditional Balinese massage sessions
- In-depth feminine yoga practices to build confidence, strength, and clarity
- Mouth-watering Canggu delicacies and other delectable, international dishes (3 meals per day)
While the workshops held daily provide unlimited yoga sessions, participants have periods to enjoy time off in the pool, work out, or take a long, stroll along the beach. “We are thrilled to offer an all-inclusive and fully catered retreat this year. Participants will come away with new friends, more self-love, and the knowledge to help improve their lives,” the spokesperson noted.
As an added experience, the retreat centre sports four yoga shalas, three of which have ocean views. Other notable amenities include:
- Ice water plunge
- Meditation cave
- Healing pool
- Steam room
The workshops start at 7:30 am and close by 5:30 or 6:00 pm, depending on the day. The accommodation prices range from £255 per individual (for a twin room shared by four persons) to £1,197 for a single room (per individual). Early-bird rates are applicable to people who register on time.
YogaBellies® is a community of women with one thing in common — a passion for a holistic way of life. This includes a balance of physical fitness, mental well-being, and spiritual growth. Based in Scotland, the wellness and fitness centre provides yoga lessons, corporate classes, and personal training for women of all ages, sizes, and professions. YogaBellies® welcomes all interested persons and encourages them to embrace the power of yoga and live life with a renewed sense of confidence.
Company Name: YogaBellies®
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:Headquarters, 272 Bath Street
City: Glasgow G2 4JR
Country: United Kingdom