India’s tourist business is expanding quickly and diversifying to meet the various types of tourism that people from all over the world participate in today. As a result, India is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations.
The Indian government launched the electronic travel authorization system in 2014, allowing tourists from 166 countries to apply for an Indian eVisa easily. The application procedure is completed online, saving tourists the time and effort of contacting the local embassy or consulate to apply for a visa or submit their paperwork. Clients receive their eVisa through email after completing the online application in a few simple steps, saving them a lot of time and work. Swedish nationals can also apply for various Indian visas, depending on their reasons for visiting the country. Swedish visitors can register for an Indian eTourist visa if the journey is solely for tourism. The online business visa is for visitors who want to visit India for business purposes. Lastly, the eMedical visa is for those seeking medical treatment in the nation. The eMedical-Attendant visa is also available for anyone coming to the nation with someone receiving medical treatment there.
Is an eVisa required for Swedish passport holders traveling to India?
All international visitors to India must get an Indian visa before coming to the country, according to the Indian government. Depending on the type of their intended travel to Sweden, Swedish nationals have a variety of visa alternatives to select from. Travelers should review the list of Indian eVisas and apply for one that meets their requirements. Each visa category has its unique set of restrictions that visitors must abide by. Therefore passengers must carefully choose one.
Documents needed for evisa
Regardless of whatever eVisa Swedish people apply for, all Indian eVisa applicants must have the following:
- A specific email address is required.
- A valid passport is required.
- A valid credit or debit card
Application requirements for the Indian eTourist visa
The application process for an Indian eTourist visa is straightforward. It may take up to four business days for the traveler to acquire their eVisa after applying. It may take longer if the traveler has to offer extra proof to back up the information on the form.
- The eTourist visa for India is available for 90 days.
- The eTourist visa for India is not renewable or convertible.
- Travelers who enter India with an Indian eTourist visa must have a passport valid for at least six months from the entry date.
- Passports must also contain two blank pages on which entrance and departure stamps can be imprinted.
- When applying for an Indian eTourist visa, travelers must have a return ticket or a ticket for onward travel.
- During their stay in India, travelers must always have their certified eTourist visa with them.
- Children cannot be included in a parent’s eVisa application.
- Regardless of age, each candidate must have a passport.
- Holders of diplomatic passports and international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa.
- In a given year, travelers can apply for the Indian eTourist visa a maximum of two times.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Mavisa Thompson Mahesh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +46 77 123 52 35
City: 172 31 Sundbyberg