The global home security system market size was USD 52.80 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Home security system market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as growing awareness regarding home security systems and implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and deep leaning in home security systems. In addition, advent of AI and deep learning and rising pervasiveness of IoT-connected devices are driving revenue growth of the market. AI is changing home security as it can solve problems, such as human error and false alarms, which traditional home security solutions face. AI-powered home security systems can learn a family’s daily routine and detect strange events. This is advantageous for families who have numerous visitors or who travel frequently, since home security system decreases frequency of false alerts. AI also provides home-owners with peace of mind since people have a short attention span, whereas technology is programmed to always be on alert. There are various challenges of home security systems including complications of equipment and with increasing number of separate devices integrated on a similar platform, home security systems are getting increasingly complicated.
The Home Security System market report focuses on the economic developments and consumer spending trends across different countries for the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The research further reveals which countries and regions will have a better standing in the years to come. Apart from this, the study talks about the growth rate, market share as well as the recent developments in the Home Security System industry worldwide. Besides, the special mention of major market players adds importance to the overall market study.
Click To get SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Graphs & Charts, Table & Figures) @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1068
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The independent homes segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. There is a rising demand for home security systems by independent homeowners to secure their family and property from increasing number of break-ins and burglaries. According to FBI burglary rates of homes, a residential burglary occurs every 13 seconds, four burglaries every minute, 240 per hour, and approximately 6,000 each day. It also states that a burglary will occur in one in every three houses that do not have a security system, compared to one in every 250 homes that do have a security system. There is a high adoption rate of advanced home security systems owing to various benefits. Current generation of home security solutions provides unrivaled connectivity, control, and accessibility, as well as ability for homeowners to remotely access various functions through a PC or a smartphone, which is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The professional-installed and monitored segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Customer’s want to make sure that equipment is properly placed, home’s alarm is monitored, and system is properly maintained. Therefore, they are willing to pay more for expert installation to install wireless sensors and security cameras without professional assistance. While setting security cameras professionals can assist customers to get the best view while making sure gadgets don’t get easily stolen. This may involve drilling, utilizing ladders, and performing some electrical work, which ordinary customer may find difficult. In addition, they’ll plan system, install sensors, test them, and debug any issues that arise, which are key factors driving revenue growth of this segment. People with no DIY knowledge or background are offered better services by a professional.
- The video surveillance system segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Video surveillance is the best option for monitoring purposes as it comes with various benefits. Digital video cameras provide higher resolution and broader viewing angles. In addition, with a highly integrated digital video system, consumers can watch activities on their surveillance feeds from anywhere in the world using mobile devices, computers, and tablets, as long as they have an internet connection. They can also log in and access their security system and see live broadcasts or recorded footage, which are key benefits driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The Europe market accounted for third-largest revenue share in 2021. Increasing number of collaborations and unveiling of new products by key companies in Europe are driving market growth in this region. For instance, on 6 May 2021, Essence Group, a major developer of IoT solutions for worldwide security and care industries, launched WeR@Home+, next-generation security, and home management platform. To pilot the new product, Essence is collaborating with European security service providers including Securitas Direct Switzerland.
The subject matter experts conducting the study offer a deep understanding of how prominent leaders have managed to navigate the potential buyers and competitive dynamics influencing their brand positioning in the industry The Home Security System market analysis provides everything a business owner needs in order to succeed.
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
ADT, Resideo Technologies Inc, Johnson Controls, Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd, Assa Abloy, Secom, LLC., Robert Bosch LLC., Allegion plc., Snap One, LLC., and ABB.
For More Details On this Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/home-security-systems-market
For better understanding, the report further divides the market into key segments such as product types and application spectrum. The report also offers estimates about the segment and sub-segment expected to grow at a rapid pace and the key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the segments during the forecast timeline of 2022-2030.
Emergen Research has segmented the global home security system market based on home type, security type, system type, and region:
- Home Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Independent Homes
- Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Professional-installed and Monitored
- Self-installed and Professionally Monitored
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
- System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fire Protection System
- Video Surveillance System
- Access Control System
- Entrance Control System
- Intruder Alarm System
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1068
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Home Security System market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Home Security System market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Home Security System market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8 year analysis of the Global Home Security System Market
- Critical assessment of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1068
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs. Emergen Research also offers a country-wise customized report as per clients’ needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia