The global plastic additives market size reached USD 39.69 Billion in 2021 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rapid urbanization has resulted in rapid growth of the building and construction industry in a number of developing countries, which is expected to continue to drive demand for plastic additives. Plastic additives enhance the performance and durability of polymers in a variety of building applications. Additives are used in paints and coatings to improve the performance of the coating film. In addition, rising demand for flame retardant additives used mostly in the interiors of buildings is further expected to drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Rapid urbanization has led to a significant boom in the building and construction industry and this is a key factor driving revenue growth of the global plastic additives market
Rapid growth of the automotive industry and increasing demand for Electric Vehicles (EVs) had led to surge in sales of EVs. In 2020, about 300,000 EVs were sold, which accounted for around 2% of the U.S. new automobile market, which is expected to increase at a rapid rate. Over 70% of the plastics used in automobiles comes mainly from four polymers, which are polyamides, polyurethane, polypropylene, and PVC. Engineering thermoplastics are also used to withstand the high heat generated by EV power packs. Furthermore, polymers such as Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK), and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) has demonstrated heat resistance and can be used as a replacement for metals while designing automotive components.
Leaching of plasticizers into the environment and concerns about non-biodegradability of plastics are some factors restraining revenue growth of the plastic additives market. Phthalic acid esters that are used as plasticizers in various products have been classified as endocrine-disrupting compounds. Moreover, according to reports, of the total plastic waste of 6.3 billion metric tons only 9% has been recycled and therefore governments of various countries are encouraging adoption of plastic alternatives. These factors are expected to restrain revenue growth of the market to some extent.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
BASF SE, Clariant AG, The Dow Chemical Company, Albemarle Corporation, Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd., ExxonMobil Chemical, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Nouryon, Lanxess AG, Evonik Industries AG, and Kaneka Corporation
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1058
The report estimates the market size in the forecast duration by studying its value, volume, market share, growth rate, and other market essentials. It gives extensive company profiles, wherein the analysts explain the expansion tactics adopted by market leaders, including both long- and short-term strategies, and other vital competitive factors of significant businesses in the global Plastic Additives market.
Scope of the study
- A holistic overview of the Plastic Additives market extending to all essential information of the said market.
- Market segmentation is done based on product types, applications, and end-user industries, among other critical factors. The market segments studied in this report include Graphene, Carbon Nanotube, Silver, Copper, and Others. The market analysis of the Plastic Additives sector is well-curated and backed by extensive research on these market segments.
- The detailed study pertaining to the Global Plastic Additives Market also sheds light on the analysis of the market position and market size.
- Additionally, the study also discusses the factors boosting the growth of the Plastic Additives market. For the extensive analysis, the report relies on authentic sources of information, primarily acquired through interviews of industry experts.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-additives-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global plastic additives market on the basis of type, plastic type, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons, 2019–2030)
- UV Stabilizers
- Plastic Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons, 2019–2030)
- Commodity Plastics
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyphenylene Ethers (PPE)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons, 2019–2030)
- Consumer Goods
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons, 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1058
Key highlights of this research report:
- This Plastic Additives report offers a comprehensive analysis of the evolving competitive dynamics.
- It provides a prospective outlook on various aspects that are driving or restraining the Plastic Additivesmarket growth.
- It provides the forecast for the next seven years analyzed to predict the way the Plastic Additives market is expected to progress.
- It gives a detailed explanation of the product segments and their potential growth.
- It aids in formulating lucrative strategies and well-informed executive decisions by providing accurate market insights and an in-depth evaluation of the Plastic Additives market segments.
Table of Contents:
Report Overview: It includes the objectives and scope of the study and gives highlights of key market segments and players covered. It also includes years considered for the research study.
Executive Summary: It covers industry trends with high focus on market use cases and top market trends, market size by regions, and global market size. It also covers market share and growth rate by regions.
Key Players: Here, the report concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, expansions, analysis of key players, establishment date of companies, and areas served, manufacturing base, and revenue of key players.
Breakdown by Product and Application: This section provides details about market size by product and application.
Regional Analysis: All of the regions and countries analyzed in the report are studied on the basis of market size by product and application, key players, and market forecast.
Profiles of International Players: Here, players are evaluated on the basis of their gross margin, price, sales, revenue, business, products, and other company details.
Market Dynamics: It includes supply chain analysis, analysis of regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report.
Appendix: It includes details about research and methodology approach, research methodology, data sources, authors of the study, and a disclaimer.
Benefits of Purchasing Keyword Market Reports:
Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us for further queries about the report and our team will assist you according to your needs.
Buy Now the Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1058
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia