You can feel compelled to visit the US for several different reasons. Your first need for traveling to the USA is a visa. A visa is a legal document that lets you travel to and remain in a foreign country temporarily or permanently. The United States of America offers a variety of visa classes and subclasses depending on your needs and the length of your stay. The United States of America has a rigid procedure for issuing visas. The bulk of visa requests for the USA is for non-immigrant visas, which let Indians go there and stay there for a set amount of time.
Documents Needed For US Visa Interview/Application
When you apply for a US visa, you must have these documents on hand:
- A passport that is still valid six months beyond the scheduled entrance date into the United States.
- Photos in colour.
- If appropriate, a marriage certificate.
- Proof of financial qualities.
- If relevant, a spouse’s divorce or death certificate
- All original documentation proving the link between the petitioner and the applicant must be presented in family-based or dependent visa situations.
- A letter from the potential employer verifying the critical details of the employment offer must be presented in the event of a work visa.
- Certificate of Police Clearance.
- Birth certificate.
- If applicable, court documents.
- Any military histories
Qualifications for a US visa
To qualify for an American visa, a foreign national must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- The applicant must show a passport that is still good for at least six months.
- You shouldn’t have a criminal record from the past or be the subject of any active legal proceedings.
- Dependents and spouses should apply for separate visas if they travel with the applicant.
- The candidate should be able to sustain himself and any dependents financially.
- The candidate must be in good health and undergo extensive testing by a licensed physician.
- The candidate should be deeply connected to the nation in which they now reside.
- You should have a compelling reason for visiting America.
Obtaining a US visa
Online and offline applications are the two methods for applying for a visa. You can electronically submit the completed application form and all your supporting documentation when you apply online. However, if you choose to apply manually or through an offline process, you must download and complete a visa application form, then mail it to one of the Indian offices of the US Embassy.
How to Make an Appointment for an American Visa
Online appointment scheduling is available for US visas. You must use the same login information you used to pay your Visa charge to access your profile. You would then see the dashboard, where you could make an appointment by clicking the “Schedule Appointment” button. You must set up two appointments, one at the Embassy and one at the Visa Application Center. The National Visa Centre or Kentucky Consular Center typically schedules most of the visa interviews for Indian citizens applying for US visas. Make a Category 1 appointment with the Visa Application Center to get your fingerprints and photo taken before you attend your visa interview.
You must go to the interview location 15 minutes early. According to your demands, you may easily change or cancel your appointment.
Company Name: USA VISA
Contact Person: Juna Thompson Smith
Email: Send Email
Phone: +45 72 22 33 30
City: 1600 København