Coverzoo is a new insurance website offering multiple quote comparisons for home, auto, and pet insurance. Coverzoo is committed to changing how customers shop for insurance and save them money in the process. Their quote comparison service is free of charge, and customers can compare quotes quickly online or by speaking with one of their licensed agents. Coverzoo have some serious green credentials, too – committed to planting a tree for every home or auto policy purchased through their website.
According to PolicyAdvice, approximately 87% of drivers in the U.S. have car insurance, which leaves 13% or around 32 million drivers without insurance. One reason could be the rising cost of car insurance, which is why Coverzoo is so valuable – they make it as easy as possible to find affordable insurance quotes. Most people never compare insurance rates or switch to a different provider. Coverzoo offers a simple solution, allowing drivers and homeowners to compare home and auto insurance quotes in only a few minutes.
Image credit: Averie Woodard
Coverzoo is on a mission to change how people view insurance providers and educate people on the importance of comparing quotes before buying their next policy. According to the company’s spokesperson, Coverzoo’s mission is “to make insurance friendly, affordable, and accessible to everyone. We believe that insurance should be viewed as the friend you can call when you need them the most.”
In addition to planting a tree for every home or auto policy sold, Coverzoo has also implemented some positive in-house practices. The company is committed to allowing its team to work from home permanently, enabling them to spend more time at home with family and friends. This policy will also reduce the company’s carbon footprint by eliminating the need to use any form of transport for a daily commute to and from work.
Spearheading the green insurance campaign, Coverzoo encourages other companies to follow in its footsteps, reduce their carbon footprint, and help create a sustainable future.
“Our customers put a lot of trust in us to provide them with the best service. We want to repay that trust by being transparent with our work and doing everything we can to create a green, healthy planet for the next generation.” – Coverzoo.com
According to Coverzoo’s calculations, the insurance industry alone could help plant over 300 million trees every year if they followed a similar tree-planting policy.
More information about Coverzoo is available on the company’s official website.