The global master data management market size was USD 14.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising incorporation of advanced technologies, such as big data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Master Data Management (MDM), is driving revenue growth of the market. AI and Machine Learning (ML) are data-hungry processes that are changing the industry. A cloud-based MDM applies AI and ML to automate data stewardship processes and provides actionable insights to business users. As data volume continues to grow, cloud MDM has to leverage AI and ML techniques to make data management process more convenient. For instance, Semarchy offers a master data management solution called xDM, which uses ML algorithms and provides stewardship and advanced matching, survivorship, curation, and classification.
The Master Data Management Market research report is a comprehensive and vital document encompassing business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and emerging trends of the global Master Data Management market. The report offers in-depth research and assessment of the key elements of the global Master Data Management market. The research analysts have formulated this report through thorough primary and secondary research with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities to provide a panoramic view of the Master Data Management market.
For More Info, Get Sample Report Here @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1114
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The cloud segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period. Large, medium, and small sized organizations are rapidly adopting cloud-based technologies to enhance business efficiency along with economic value. Cloud-MDM offers benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS) while not incurring a cost of hardware and software associated with it and no maintenance to pay.
- The healthcare segment is expected to grow at a steady rate due to rising demand for MDM solutions to organize, manage, and merge patient heath’s records. MDM ensures sharing of accurate and secure information among hospitals, labs, and specialists, which is essential for both patient safety and confidentiality and to provide efficiency and consistency in care. For this, IBM developed InfoSphere portfolio of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions that offer secure and efficient interoperability, which healthcare providers need to manage master data for single or multiple domains.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to rising innovation in master data management solutions and presence of key market players, such as Oracle, SAS Institute Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., IBM, and others, in the region.
- On 22 February 2022, Oracle updated Oracle Enterprise Data Management, which will enable EDM users to obtain assistance or feedback from others. This update also contains specific information about nodes, properties, relationships, and failure messages.
The researchers have considered all the factors influencing the growth of the Master Data Management market on the global and regional scale. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Master Data Management market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chains and economic scenario of the market and has hindered the growth of the market. The report discusses in detail the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Master Data Management market and its key segments. The report also offers a current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Oracle, SAS Institute Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Mindtree, Informatica, Syndigo LLC., Cloudera, Inc., Broadcom, PiLog Group, Pimcore, and Ataccama.
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/master-data-management-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global master data management market based on component, deployment, organization size, verticals, and region:
· Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Training & Support
· Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- IT & Telecom
- Education & Training
- Energy & Utilities
· Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
· Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
The Global Master Data Management Market is further analyzed across the key geographical locations where the market has expanded to a significant size. The key region analyzed are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report offers a country-wise analysis to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Master Data Management market in terms of production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, trends, and presence of prominent players in each region.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1114
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Master Data Management market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Master Data Management market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Master Data Management market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8 year analysis of the Global Master Data Management Market
- Critical assessment of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1114
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs. Emergen Research also offers a country-wise customized report as per clients’ needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia