Over the past 3 years, there have been two nascent industries that have created a majority of winners on the small-cap markets, CBD and Web3.0/Crypto-related stocks. The two industries have seen a rush of companies coming to market looking to carve a share of the sizeable opportunity. Several stocks in these industries are making news that could push their shares higher in the near term.
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (OTCMKTS: SRCO) is a diversified company with interests in both CBD and crypto among other industries ( e-commerce, website & mobile app development, and nationwide municipal lease financing solutions for essential equipment.)
SRCO recorded a record boost in revenues for the quarter ending January 31, 2022 the company’s revenue continues to increase quarter over quarter, and its next announcement could come soon.
Currently, there are two main verticals driving SRCO’s revenue growth:
- iMobile Solutions and Vehicle History Reports- The company’s e-commerce technology earns SRCO a large majority of its revenue. Its subsidiary, iMobile Solutions, Inc., develops mobile apps and websites for clients and through Cyclechex, RVchex, and Truckchex, offers provides buyers, sellers, dealers and more vehicle title history reports which may be accessed on Kelley Blue Book, and AllState, as well as various dealership websites. These reports have been sold in all 50 states and 62 countries.
- Health and Wellness Products – New World Health Brands, Inc. a CBD and natural dietary supplement brand, is an example of a calculated risk paying off for SRCO. While health and wellness products wouldn’t seem to fit a ‘financial solutions’ model on the surface, New World Health Brands was an opportunity for SRCO to leverage its e-commerce expertise in a fast-growing industry and so far this has proven profitable. Sales have grown by ~80% in the first 9 months of fiscal 2022 vs. the same period in 2021.
While the above verticals have created revenue growth on their own which is expected to continue, SRCO has several other revenue streams that could start showing up in the balance sheet as soon as the next 10-Q.
- Municipal Financing Business- The Company’s foundation was built on vehicle-financing. After the 2008 financial crisis, it shifted its focus from consumers to municipalities. When COVID hit, many of these municipalities received grants reducing their need for funding. However, these grants are drying up and SRCO has already announced several municipal deals, with repeat municipalities being common, so expect to see this reflected in increased revenue.
- Mobile App and Website Development- SRCO’s iMobile Solutions subsidiary has announced several app development projects and stated that interest and demand for the iMobileApp is increasing, meaning new revenue sources.
- Crypto-Payment App- SRCO’s crypto-payment app is an exciting solution for merchants looking to accept cryptocurrency payments. This could be a massive revenue stream if it secures adoption.
Start research on SRCO here: https://capitalgainsreport.com/srcos-rapid-revenue-growth-and-why-investors-should-care/
A CBD play, Verus International, Inc. (OTCMKTS: VRUSD) announced this week it has finalized a distribution and product development agreement with Texas-based Toro Imports, one of the largest CBD and related lifestyle products distributors in the industry. Under this Agreement, Toro will distribute Verus’ Pachyderm line of CBD products and will also work with Pachyderm to develop new products in emerging high-demand market segments. Toro will also carry Pachyderm CBD products in its own chain of retail stores.
The initial launch will cover approximately 1,000 locations, with a longer-term goal of reaching all 5,000 plus locations served by the Toro sales network. Initial distribution will begin in Texas, then expand to Florida, Georgia and New Jersey. The initial launch will concentrate on 25 to 30 of Pachyderm SKUs.
From CBD to Web3, GBT Technologies Inc. (OTC PINK:GTCH) through its 50% owned JV, GBT Tokenize Corp., announced it completed phase one of its intelligent soccer analytics platform. The Company targets AI practical applications evaluations in various domains through its subsidiary companies and joint ventures. GTC is evaluating intelligent solutions, based on the Companys AI technology, in the field of entertainment, media and sports. GTC hired a development team that are experts in soccer sport statistics and analysis domains for the purpose of developing a software system for GTC, projects internal code name: smartGOAL.
GBT Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS: GTCH) considers itself a native of Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Enabled Mobile Technology Platforms used to increase IC performance. GTCH’s mission is to license technology and IP to synergetic partners in the areas of hardware and software.
Another CBD play, Alkame Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS: ALKM), a diversified company like SRCO, announced this week that its wholly owned subsidiary Bell Food and Beverage, Inc. will celebrate its sixth consecutive year of farm to jar blueberries for export to Japan.
Alkame Holdings, Inc.’s wholly owned subsidiaries include proprietary water technology with several unique properties, food and beverage manufacturing and co-packing, CBD /Hemp food and beverage manufacturing. The company utilizes their enhanced water technology whenever applicable, along with several company owned developed and acquired consumer brands.
TerrAscend Corp. (OTCMKTS: TRSSF), a cannabis operator, this week announced the launch of Khalifa Kush, a premium cannabis brand founded by popular Grammy Award-nominated recording artist Wiz Khalifa, at Gage Cannabis dispensaries in Michigan starting this week.
In March 2022, TerrAscend secured the exclusive rights to produce, process and retail Khalifa Kush branded products in Michigan through the Company’s acquisition of Gage Growth Corp.
‘Our recent growth would not have been possible without partnerships with diligent and committed operators like TerrAscend and Gage,’ said Wiz Khalifa. ‘We have spent the last year fine-tuning our Michigan product line to ensure fans can access the highest quality cannabis experiences.’
TerrAscend is a North American cannabis operator with vertically integrated operations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan and California, licensed cultivation and processing operations in Maryland and licensed production in Canada. TerrAscend operates The Apothecarium and Gage dispensary retail locations as well as scaled cultivation, processing, and manufacturing facilities in its core markets. TerrAscend’s cultivation and manufacturing practices yield consistent, high-quality cannabis, providing industry-leading product selection to both the medical and legal adult-use markets. The Company owns several synergistic businesses and brands, including Gage Cannabis, The Apothecarium, Ilera Healthcare, Kind Tree, Prism, State Flower, Valhalla Confections, and Arise Bioscience Inc. For more information, visit
Start your research with SRCO today: https://capitalgainsreport.com/srcos-rapid-revenue-growth-and-why-investors-should-care/
Disclaimers: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides investors a safe harbor in regard to forward-looking statements. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact may be forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands, or that by statements indicating certain actions & quotes; may, could, or might occur. Understand there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results. Investing in micro-cap and growth securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investors investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled. CapitalGainsReport ‘CGR’ is responsible for the production and distribution of this content. CGR is not operated by a licensed broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. It should be expressly understood that under no circumstances does any information published herein represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. CGR authors, contributors, or its agents, may be compensated for preparing research, video graphics, and editorial content. CGR is compensated three thousand dollars monthly via wire transfer by Sparta Commercial Services to produce and syndicate content related to SRCO. As part of that content, readers, subscribers, and website viewers, are expected to read the full disclaimers and financial disclosures statement that can be found on our website.