Increasing innovations by tequila producers in product development and rise in cocktail culture are key factors driving market growth
Market Size – USD 9.36 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.4%, Market Trends – Growing demand of premium spirits
The global tequila market size is expected to reach USD 14.35 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Steady market revenue growth of tequila can be attributed to increasing innovations by tequila producers in product development. Increasing popularity of spirits amongst alcoholic beverage consumers globally has boosted demand for fresh and exotic tequila cocktails owing to unique tastes, thus driving market revenue growth. Leading market players provide various flavors, including floral, turmeric, pumpkin, jalapeno, and black pepper and also research new flavors to cater to varying consumer preferences. Premiumization trend is expected to fuel demand for innovative tequila beverages in upcoming years.
Cocktail culture is of immense significance in boosting tequila demand. Growing preference for having sophisticated cocktails instead of binge drinking by younger generation is driving market growth. Furthermore, rapid urbanization and rising disposable income in developing nations is driving market revenue growth.
However, increase in demand for low and alcohol-free beverages by consumers owing to growing awareness pertaining to adverse health effects of alcoholic beverages may hinder market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Major companies in the market include Bacardi Ltd., Campari America LLC, Diageo PLC, Eastside Distilling Inc., Ambhar Global Spirits LLC, Becle SAB De CV, Constellation Brands Inc., Brown-Forman Corporation, E. and J. Gallo Winery, and Tequila Ocho.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4917
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- By product type, Añejo segment revenue is expected to grow at a rapid rate over the forecast period. Añejo tequila is aged for about one to three years in oak and has agave flavor, along with rich vanilla flavor, and floral fragrances. Extra Añejo tequila is aged for over three years. Market players are continuously experimenting with aging and packaging of this product type to increase demand.
- By grade, high-end premium segment revenue is expected to grow at fastest rate over the forecast period, attributed to changing consumer preferences and their willingness to spend on quality spirits.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period, attributed to presence of a large consumer base and rising cocktail culture in countries such as Australia and China. In addition, rising disposable income of middle-class people in the region is driving market growth.
- In March 2021, Ghost Tequila, a provider of spicy tequila products, made an announcement about entering into a distribution contract with Republic National Distributing Company for efficient distribution of its products to reach out to new consumers.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the tequila market based on product type, grade, application, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- High-end Premium
- Super Premium
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Corporate Hospitality
- Family Dinner
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- On-trade Sales
- Off-trade Sales
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Advantages of Tequila Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Tequila industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Browse More Reports:
Gummy Vitamins Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product (Single Vitamin, Multivitamin, Probiotic), By Source (Animal, Plant), By Application (Vitamin Deficiency, Food Supplement, Weight Gain, Immunity & Bone Strength), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Ambient Intelligence (AmI) Market By Offerings, By Technology (Bluetooth Low Energy, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Software Agents, Nanotechnology, Biometrics, Affective Computing, Others), By End Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Smart Sports Equipment Market By Product Type (Smart Hockey Sticks, Smart Golf Sticks, Smart Rackets, Smart Balls, Others), By Distribution Channel (Franchise Stores, Specialty Stores, Others), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States