DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Knee Osteoarthritis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Knee Osteoarthritis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Knee Osteoarthritis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Knee Osteoarthritis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Knee Osteoarthritis Market Report:
- Knee OA is closely associated with age, as radiographic evidence of OA occurs in most people by age 65 years and in more than 75% of people older than age 75 years
- As per this study, in Japan, OA affects approximately 25.3 million individuals aged over 40 years
- According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020 from 2008 to 2014, 32.5 million US adults, or one in seven persons (14%), reported osteoarthritis
- As per the analysis, a higher percentage of mild cases of knee OA was observed in the 7MM, followed by moderate knee OA in 2021. In the US, mild knee OA accounted for the highest cases in 2021, followed by moderate knee OA with 7,373,858 and 6,562,734
- Japan accounted for 10,267,932 prevalent symptomatic Knee OA cases in 2021. Among these cases, the prevalent knee OA cases were 4,312,531 in males and 6,407,189 in females in 2021
Request a sample for the Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/knee-osteoarthritis-market-insight
Key benefits of the report:
- Knee Osteoarthritis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Knee Osteoarthritis Epidemiology and Knee Osteoarthritis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Knee Osteoarthritis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Knee Osteoarthritis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Knee Osteoarthritis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Knee Osteoarthritis market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Knee Osteoarthritis Market Landscape
Knee Osteoarthritis Overview:
Knee osteoarthritis (OA), also known as degenerative joint disease, is typically the result of wear and tear and progressive loss of articular cartilage. It is most common in the elderly and can be divided into two types, primary and secondary. Primary osteoarthritis is articular degeneration without any apparent underlying reason. Secondary osteoarthritis is the consequence of either an abnormal concentration of force across the joint as with post-traumatic causes or abnormal articular cartilage, such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Knee OA is closely associated with age, as radiographic evidence of OA occurs in most people by age 65 years and in more than 75% of people older than age 75 years. Although there are many associations and mechanisms that are not well understood, it has been reported that there is a higher prevalence of OA among older women.
Knee Osteoarthritis Symptoms:
The symptoms of Knee osteoarthritis include-
- Pain in joints while doing movements
- Stiffness in the bones
- Loss in body flexibility
- Swelling the joint area
- Bone Surps
Knee Osteoarthritis Market
The dynamics of the Knee Osteoarthritis market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as GXCPC1, X0002 Spray, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @Knee Osteoarthritis Market Landscape
Knee Osteoarthritis Pipeline Therapies:
- TA-004 intra-articular injection
- X0002 Spray
Knee Osteoarthritis Pipeline Key Companies:
- Bone Therapeutics
- Jiangsu XinChen-Techfields Pharma
- Nordic Bioscience
- Sun Pharmaceutical
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Knee Osteoarthritis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Knee Osteoarthritis Disease Background and Overview
7. Knee Osteoarthritis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Knee Osteoarthritis
9. Knee Osteoarthritis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Knee Osteoarthritis Emerging Therapies
12. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Knee Osteoarthritis Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Knee Osteoarthritis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Knee Osteoarthritis Market Outlook 2032
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States