Turkey Visa from the United States
Turkey Offers online Turkey visas for US citizens. This program was launched in 2013 by the Turkish government to make the visa application process more intelligible. As you know, Turkey is a great tourist destination, so Turkey introduced this online Visa program to promote tourism in the country. US citizens can apply for Turkey online visa for Tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes.
Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
Australia also comes under the Turkish visa waiver program. Turkey offers an online Turkey Visa for Australian citizens as well. However, Turkey doesn’t see that much tourism from Australia. According to Wikipedia, around 12,000 Australian citizens visit Turkey every year. Turkey visa for Australian citizens is not optional but a mandatory requirement to enter Turkey.
Things to remember before applying for a Turkey visa from the US or Australia.
Turkey is a middle-income country with $8,538 per capita, and people in Turkey live a better life than most other Muslim countries. There are a lot of historical places to visit in Turkey. But, if you visit Turkey, try to avoid any public gatherings, especially when it’s political. Foreign nationals aren’t not allowed to attend any gathering against the government.
Also, Turkey is a country that’s always the target of many terrorist groups, and certain regions are susceptible. So, try to avoid those sensitive areas. You should also follow all covid and tourist guidelines to avoid legal action against you.
Turkey visa for Australian and US citizens is valid for 180 days, but you can stay up to 90 days only. And it can be obtained for business and tourism purposes only; if you’re going to study or something else that requires more than 90 days of stay, you will have to apply for other regular visa options.
Requirements For Turkey Visa for the US and Australian Citizens
However, the online Turkey visa application process is simple, and it doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to fill out the form. Yet, specific requirements are mandatory for every foreign visitor.
- To enter Turkey, the US and Australian citizens must have a valid travel document/passport issued by the governments of their respective countries.
- A recently captured passport-size photo of the applicant.
- A valid payment method like debit/credit card.
- You will receive the visa confirmation through email, so you must have a working email id.
- You also need to have enough funds to support your visit to Turkey.
How to apply for a Turkey Visa from the USA or Australia?
The application process for a Turkey Visa is straightforward; it is only a 3 step process and takes only 5 minutes to complete. If you still have doubts, follow these steps.
- Visit the official website of the Turkish government.
- You’ll see a New application on the home page under the Application segment. Click on New application.
- Now, fill out the form correctly. Make sure there are no mistakes and mismatched information. Your details should exactly match the details on the passport. Any mismatch can lead to the rejection of the visa application.
- Make your payment through a debit/credit card.
- Finally, download the online visa sent to your email. However, it is not necessary to print and carry the copy of the visa, but you can carry the copy if you want.
Company Name: TURKEY VISA
Contact Person: Bajaso Thompson Matzo
Email: Send Email
Phone: +359 2 982 4808
Address:1202, bulevard Knyaginya Maria Luiza 48
City: 1202 Sofia