India is the most diverse country in the world. Here every state has its own culture, tradition, and heritage. And that’s why it is an excellent attraction for western tourists. Also, India is the fastest-growing nation in the world. Most investment houses and business people want to invest in India, and it is also becoming a great business destination. Today, we’ll see the Indian visa for Italian citizens and the Indian visa for Swedish citizens.
Things to Know Before You Indian Visa From Italy and Sweden
India has offered Indian online visas for Swedish and Italian citizens since 2014. Online visa has made the visa application process smooth and simple. Tourists can only apply for short-term visas through online mode. You can apply for 30 days, 90 days, and 180 days eVisa. It offers eVisa to 156 countries all over the world.
India offers six types of eVisas (e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa, e-Conference Visa, e-Medical Visa, e-Medical Attendant Visa, and e-Emergency X-Misc Visa.) And according to your purpose, you can choose among six eVisa types.
If you are traveling to India for medical purposes, you must carry the hospital’s patient admission letter or email. If you don’t have the letter, your application might be rejected. Also, make sure that the information you fill in the visa application form and the information on your passport are exactly the same. Any difference in the information can lead to the rejection of your application.
Requirements For Indian Visa for Swedish and Italian Citizens
There are specific requirements for Swedish and Italian citizens to get an Indian visa. Requirements of documents may vary according to the purpose of the visit. Here is the list of normal documents that are asked to apply for an Indian visa for Italian citizens and Swedish citizens.
- You should have a valid passport issued by your respective country with a validity of at least six months. If you have a passport validity of fewer than six months, you should apply for your passport renewal.
- You’ll need to have a valid reason to visit India. Suppose you’re visiting India to attend a seminar, you’ll need to present the invitation letter from the organizers.
- A debit/credit card is also required to make the visa processing fee.
- eVisa confirmation is sent by mail. So, you’ll have to have a working email.
How to Apply For an Indian Visa for Italian And Swedish Citizens.
The online Indian visa application process for Italian and Swedish citizens is quite simple. There are only four steps you need to follow for your visa. Here’s how you can apply for an Indian visa from Sweden and Italy.
- Go to the official website of the Indian immigration department.
- Click on Click here for an e-visa.
- A form will be opened and filled out the form correctly.
- Pay the visa processing fee on the next page using your debit or credit card.
- Now, just wait for the ETA confirmation email. It doesn’t take much time.
- Get a printout of your ETA (e-Visa) and fly to India. Show the eVisa where the immigration department will verify your eVisa and will make a stamp on your passport.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Bajaso Thompson Mahesh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +359 2 982 4808
Address:1202, bulevard Knyaginya Maria Luiza 48
City: 1202 Sofia