India offers online visas to 154 countries for travel, business and medical purposes. Online system makes it easy to get an Indian visa without visiting the Indian embassy. This visa is valid for 365 days and you can stay up to 180 days within its validity period.
The online visa program was launched in 2014 by the government of India. However, it was pushed during covid but it is resumed again. Today, we’ll discuss the online Indian visa application process for Australian and Belgian citizens.
Things To Remember While Applying for Indian Visa:
Whether you’re from Australia or Belgium, you need to remember a few things before you apply for an Indian visa for Belgian citizens or Australian citizens.
- However, Australia and Belgium are eVisa approved countries, but Australian or Belgian citizens with Pakistani origin are not eligible for eVisa.
- Only ordinary visa holders can apply for Indian eVisa.
- There are a lot of fake websites on the internet but you should only apply on https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/ . This is the official website of the Indian Govt.
- There’s no extra fee other than processing fee so if anyone is asking for extra money then he might be tricking you.
- If you apply for a 1 year or 5 year Indian visa for Australian citizens and Belgian citizens then you can apply 120 in advance before your scheduled flight but you need to apply at least 4 days before your flight to India.
- If you apply for a 30 days Indian visa for Belgian citizens and Australian citizens then you should apply at least 4 days before your scheduled arrival. You can also apply 30 days in advance before your arrival.
Requirements For Indian Visa for Australian and Belgian citizens:
- Valid passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- Return ticket to your respective country or the country you want to visit next.
- A working email id (You’ll receive your visa application confirmation on your email id.)
- Online payment method (Debit/credit card)
- Two blank papers along with your passport for stamping.
- A copy of your email confirmation.
How to Apply For an Indian Visa from Australia or Belgium?
The visa application process is quite simple. It doesn’t take more than 30 minutes to apply for an Indian visa for Australian citizens and Belgian citizens. Here’s the process.
- Go to https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/. This is the official website of the Indian immigration department.
- Click on Apply here for eVisa. If you want a regular visa then you can click on Apply here for a regular visa.
- Now, fill the form with correct information. Any misspelling can lead to denial of the visa application. So, Make sure that the information that you fill in the form matches exactly to the information on your passport.
- After filling out the form, pay the visa processing fee.
- Now, just wait for the confirmation mail. Normally, it takes 72 hours to get the application approved or rejected. If it is taking more than that, you can contact the Indian embassy or Indian mission located nearest to your location.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Bajaso Thompson Mahesh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +359 2 982 4808
Address:1202, bulevard Knyaginya Maria Luiza 48
City: 1202 Sofia