DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Acanthamoeba Keratitis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Acanthamoeba Keratitis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Report:
- Although Acanthamoeba keratitis is uncommon, it can cause eye pain, permanent vision loss, and even blindness
- In the 7MM countries, the incidence of Acanthamoeba keratitis is approximately 1 to 33 cases per million contact lens wearers
- In the United States, the prevalence of Acanthamoeba keratitis is 1 to 2 new cases per million contact lens wearers
- It is evaluated that, approximately 16.7% of the US adults wear contact lenses
Request a sample for the Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acanthamoeba-keratitis-market
Key benefits of the report:
- Acanthamoeba Keratitis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Acanthamoeba Keratitis Epidemiology and Acanthamoeba Keratitis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Acanthamoeba Keratitis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Acanthamoeba Keratitis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Acanthamoeba Keratitis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Acanthamoeba Keratitis market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Landscape
Acanthamoeba Keratitis Overview:
Acanthamoeba keratitis is a rare but deadly eye infection that can cause permanent vision loss or even blindness. Acanthamoeba is a microscopic, free-living ameba (single-celled living organism) that causes this infection. Acanthamoeba keratitis can affect anyone, however, it is particularly frequent in patients who wear soft contact lenses. You’re more likely to have this condition if you: Instead of disinfecting solution, clean your contact lenses with tap water or saline. If you come into contact with water that contains the amoeba, you will get sick.
Acanthamoeba-caused skin infections that haven’t progressed to the central nervous system can be successfully treated. Because this is a dangerous virus that affects patients with compromised immune systems, early detection is critical for a cure.
Acanthamoeba Keratitis Symptoms:
The symptoms of Acanthamoeba Keratitis include –
- Sensation of something in the eye
- Pain in eye
- Eye Redness
- Blurred vision
- Excessive tearing
- Sensitivity to light
Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market
The dynamics of the Acanthamoeba Keratitis market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as PHMB 0.02%, and others during the forecasted d 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Landscape
Acanthamoeba Keratitis Pipeline Therapies:
- PHMB 0.02%
Acanthamoeba Keratitis Pipeline Key Companies:
- SIFI SpA
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Disease Background and Overview
7. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Acanthamoeba Keratitis
9. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Emerging Therapies
12. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Acanthamoeba Keratitis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Outlook 2032
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States