The global small launch vehicle market size was USD 1.05 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period. according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth of small launch vehicles can be attributed to the growing demand for dedicated launch vehicles for small satellites. Demand for small launch vehicles is increasing due to increasing association among space agencies for shared launches, where larger satellite determines the launch date and orbital path.
The Small Launch Vehicle Market report provides an in-depth analysis of the market on the basis of various parameters such as sales analysis, major driving factors, market trends, prime market players, prime investment pockets and market size, that aid in formulating sound business strategies and making informed decisions. The global Small Launch Vehicle Market report covers an overview of the market and outlines market definition and scope. The ongoing technological developments and surge in demand have an influential effect on the market growth.
Download Sample PDF Copy of this Report to understand structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1160
Some Key Highlights
- In June 2021, Gilmour Space Technologies, a startup based in Australia, announced raising USD 61 million in Series C funding to launch Eris in space. Eris, a small launch vehicle, is a 25-meter rocket capable of delivering a payload of up to 215 Kg to sun synchronous orbit.
- By platform, the land segment contributed to a larger revenue share in 2020. Majority of small launch vehicles take off from locations on land. Land platform as launch base offers ease of assembling the launch vehicle, fuel handling, easy availability of launch spacecraft, proper mating of launch vehicle and spacecraft, such as satellite and inspecting launch readiness. Also, launching from a current, fixed land platform is the least expensive. In the case of mobile land launchers, the cost is a bit high due to the development necessary for mobility features.
- By propellant, the liquid segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. In a liquid propellant launch vehicle, fuel and oxidizer are kept in separate tanks and are supplied through a system of turbo pumps, valves, and pipes to a combustion chamber to generate the thrust. Liquid-fueled small launch vehicles have higher specific impulses as compared to solid-fueled vehicles. Also, liquid-fueled launch vehicles can be throttled, shut, and restarted. Launch vehicles using turbo pumps allow propellant tanks to be at very much less pressure as compared to combustion chamber
The report further studies the key companies operating in the industry and their company profiles, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures, among others. It also offers insights into their market reach and global position, along with highlights about their achievements and financial standings.
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
Blue Origin, LLC, Space Exploration Technologies Corp (SpaceX), Interorbital Systems Corporation, Arianespace SA, CubeCab, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Spacefleet Ltd., Northrop Grumman Corporation, and IHI Corporation.
Want to learn more on the Small Launch Vehicle market growth? @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/small-launch-vehicle-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global small launch vehicle market on the basis of platform, payload range, propellant, end-use, and region:
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Payload Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- 0-500 Kg
- 501-2,200 Kg
- Propellant Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1160
Using secondary sources such as company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources as a starting point for the research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Global Small Launch Vehicle Market. In addition, the research takes into account vendor offers in order to categorise the market.
Using this data, the research then calculates the size of the global Small Launch Vehicle market using a bottom-up approach. Primary research included thorough interviews with senior executives, chief executive officers, and directors, as well as vice presidents (VPs) and managers to determine the size of the market. These categories and sub-segments were then confirmed and validated by secondary research. Data triangulation processes are then used to complete the total market engineering process and arrive at precise statistics for all segments and sub-segments
Major Regions Covered in the Small Launch Vehicle Market Report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Quick Buy—Small Launch Vehicle Market Research Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1160
Reasons to Buy This Small Launch Vehicle Market Report:
- Mergers and acquisitions should be well-planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
- Sort new clients or possible partners into the demographic you’re looking for.
- Suitable for providing dependable and high-quality data and analysis to assist your internal and external presentations.
- Develop tactical initiatives by gaining a better grasp of the areas in which huge corporations can intervene.
- To increase and grow business potential and reach, develop and plan licencing and licencing strategies by finding possible partners with the most appealing projects.
- Recognize newcomers with potentially strong product portfolios and devise effective counter-strategies to acquire a competitive edge.
- To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis, and strategic insight from competitors.
Read Full Press Release Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-small-launch-vehicle-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. In case of further queries about the report, do get in touch with us. Our team will make sure your report is tailored according to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia