When it comes to the most pious and religiously significant endeavors in Hinduism, Char Dham Yatra and Do Dham yatra takes the lead. It is firmly believed that Do Dham and Char Dham yatra opens the gates of salvation by washing away all your sins. While Do Dham Yatra includes the pilgrimages of Badrinath and Kedarnath, Char Dham yatra includes Gangotri and Yamunotri along with Badrinath and Kedarnath.
Among various available modes such as car, bus, train, etc., the easiest and the fastest way for Do Dham And Char Dham yatra is by Helicopter. BlueHeight Aviation Services offer particular group and individual packages to make your journey pleasant and memorable for Do Dham and Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter 2022.
It saves you a lot of time and comes up as the most convenient way of travel. “We are getting lot of inquiries from our NRI client. Last year, more than 1000 NRI travellers availed of Do Dham and Char Dham yatra services from Blueheight. This year, we expect more than 2000 visitors to benefit from our exciting deals on Yatra packages. We have already confirmed the bookings for 1200+ devotees for this year”. According to the Mr. Rajesh Singh, Founder of Blueheight Aviation.
We get a lot of inquiries for Char Dham Yatra. People looking for a quick tour generally consider Do Dham Yatra’ He added further. Blueheights is one of the pioneer aviation services based in Delhi that offers unparallel services in Private Jet, Air Charter, and Air Ambulance. Destination Jet Charter and Do Dham and Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter.
Let’s quickly check out the Do Dham and Char Dham Yatra itineraries by Blueheight Aviation!
2N/ 3D Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter from BlueHeight Aviation Services
Out of four Dhams, Badrinath and Kedarnath hold high significance as the respective abodes of Lord Vishnu, the preserver, and Lord Shiva, the destroyer. Opened only for 6 months in a year, these Dham also allow you to explore Uttarakhand valleys’ impeccable views.
Day 1: Kedarnath Dham
- The holy yatra begins from Sahastradhara Helipad, where a charter helicopter awaits to board to reach the Sersi Helipad for Kedarnath.
- A Pandit accompanies the group to facilitate a VIP darshan and Poojan at the Kedarnath Temple.
- After flying back to the Sersi helipad, a delicious lunch is ready to serve, followed by a restful overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Day 2: Badrinath Dham
- After a delicious breakfast on the next day, head to Sersi Helipad.
- Proceed to Badrinath Helipad by chartering a helicopter.
- Check into Hotel to take some rest and enjoy a delectable lunch.
- Reach mana Village for sightseeing. It is the last village in India where the China border begins.
- Attend Swarna Aarti in evening.
- Come back to Hotel and enjoy an elaborative dinner and a peaceful overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 3: Dehradun
- Wake up in the lap of nature at Badrinath to enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- Check out from Badrinath and fly down to Dehradun helipad, enjoying the lush views of thick forest and five river confluence – Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag,
- Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag.
A soulful journey of Do Dham yatra completes here. For an elaborative yatra, consider Char Dham yatra as follows:
5N/6D Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter from BlueHeight Aviation Services
Day 1: Dehradun
The holy Char Dham yatra begins with the Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. Enjoy a complimentary stay by Blueheight aviation at Dehradun to mark a delightful start to your religious yatra. We also offer a free pick-up from Dehradun Airport.
Day 2: Yamunotri
Check out from the Hotel and head to Sahastradhara Helipad. Reach Kharsali Helipad and check into the Hotel. Head for the Yamunotri Darshan. Unwind yourself after coming back to the Hotel.
Day 3: Gangotri
Board the Helicopter early in Karsali to reach Jhalla/harshil. Enjoy a delightful breakfast and head for the Gangotri Dham Dharshan. You will explore the impeccable beauty of Harshil on your way to Gangotri temple, which is a roughly 50-minutes drive away from Harshil Helipad. Come back and enjoy a restful day ahead in Hotel.
Day 4: Kedarnath Dham
Board a helicopter from Sersi Helipad the following day to reach Kedarnath Dham. Shuttle service is arranged to reach the Kedarnath temple. Dive into soul-awakening Darshan of Badrinath Ji for the next 2 hours. You can also head to Kali temple, which is open for Darshan from 4:30 pm.
Day 5: Badrinath Dham
Wake up to a scrumptious breakfast and board a Helicopter from Sersi to reach Badrinath Dham. Enjoy the picturesque views of Mana Village and head to Badrinath temple after lunch. Witness the spiritual blessings at Badrinath Dham by participating in evening Aarti.
Day 6: Dehradun
There is Maha-Aarti organized for the devotees who pre-booked it for. Reach SahastraDhara helipad after boarding the Helicopter from Badrinath Dham. Our team will make the appropriate arrangements to drop you at a railway/airport at your discretion.
It may end your soulful journey to Chardham Yatra, but you will cherish the treasured memories and enlightening experience for life.
To book your slots, contact Blueheight Aviation now!
Company Name: Blueheight Aviation
Contact Person: Rajesh Singh
Email: Send Email