Canada is a beautiful country and a great tourist destination. Also, the visa application process in Canada is super smooth. You can literally apply for a Canadian visa in just 10 minutes through their online portal.
Canada offers an online visa officially known as Electronic Travel Authorization or ETA. But ETA is available only for selected countries under visa waiver program.
Canada Visa for Dutch Citizens
Citizens of the Netherlands can apply for a Canada visa for Dutch citizens through an online portal. And it is a mandatory requirement for Dutch citizens, not optional. However, Netherland comes under Canada visa waiver program that’s why Dutch citizens are not required to visit the Canadian embassy. You can simply apply for a Canada visa for Dutch citizens (ETA) through their official website.
Canada Visa For Portuguese Citizens
You’re lucky, if you’re from Portugal and want to visit Canada because Portugal comes under the visa waiver program of Canada which means you don’t require to obtain a regular Canada visa for Portuguese citizens. You can apply for Canada ETA through their official website.
However, you can only apply for ETA for business, tourism, medical or transit purposes. And only an ordinary Portuguese passport holder can apply for ETA. If you have any other purpose of visit or other type of passport then you will have to apply for a regular Canada visa for Portuguese citizens.
Things to Remember before Applying for a Canadian Visa.
Although, Canadian visa for Dutch citizens and Portuguese citizens is easy to apply for, there are few things you must remember before applying for Canadian visa to avoid any problems.
- Collect all your information and documents before you apply for the Canadian visa.
- You can apply for a Canadian visa for Portuguese citizens and Dutch citizens only for one at a time. For example, if you’re applying for three family members, you’ll have to apply for 3 one by one.
- If you don’t receive mail, you should check the junk/spam folder.
- Confirmation email is just for reference, you don’t need to print and carry it during your travel. ETA is stored electronically against your passport in Canada’s systems.
- Make sure everything is there when you are applying for the visa, because you get limited time to complete the process.
- If you entered wrong passport details such as name, Date of birth, passport number or anything else, you won’t be able to board even if your Canada visa for Dutch citizens and Portuguese citizens is approved.
- You can stay up to 6 months within the validity period of your visa.
Requirements for Canada visa:
- A passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- A passport size photo.
- A working email id.
- Payment method such as debit or credit card.
- If required you’ll have to upload supporting documents. You’ll get an email to upload documents after you finish your application.
How to Apply for Canada visa:
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of Canadian immigration department.
- Now, fill the visa form.
- Pay the visa processing fee.
- Now wait for the email.
Company Name: CANADA Immigration
Contact Person: Rafiq Thompson Arnold
Email: Send Email
Phone: +357 22 775508
Address:Office 402, Margarita House, 4th Floor