Indian Visa for Business
When you hold an Indian Visa for Business, you are allowed to conduct business in the country. The 180-day maximum stay is allowed under the terms of the double-entry e-Business visa for India, which begins on the day of the initial arrival.
How does the e-Business visa function?
Before applying, travelers who wish to get an Indian Visa for Business should be aware of the following:
- The 180-day validity term for the India e-Business visa begins on arrival.
- Two entries are permitted with the e-Business visa.
- There is no way to convert or extend this kind of visa.
- A person is limited to applying for two e-Visas per calendar year.
- The candidates must be able to support themselves financially in India.
- Visitors must always carry a copy of their authorized business e-Visa India authorization throughout their journey.
- The Indian Visa for Business cannot be used to enter protected/restricted or cantonment zones since it is not recognized there.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of their arrival in India. Passports must have at least two blank pages for immigration and border control officers to stamp upon entry and exit.
- Applying for an e-Business visa for India is impossible if you have diplomatic or other foreign travel papers.
- Visitors who apply for an e-Business visa must have a ticket for their return or their next destination.
- All applicants must have a personal passport, regardless of their age.
How can I obtain a business visa for India?
Passport holders from more than 160 nations may apply for a business visa for India online. Tourists are not required to physically visit an embassy or consulate because the application procedure is purely electronic.
Business travelers must make their request at least four business days before departure, although they may do so as early as 120 days before departure.
Business travelers must additionally provide a business letter or business card and respond to some questions regarding the sender and receiving companies, in addition to completing the regular Indian eVisa criteria.
The applicant receives the India business visa by email when it has been approved.
Indian Visa for Medical Visit
When seeking medical treatment in another country, you shouldn’t consider the journey you will have to take to get your Indian Visa for Medical Visit. It would be rather challenging to go to that nation’s embassy to obtain the Visa on which you may visit that country for medical treatment, particularly in the event of any emergency when urgent medical care is necessary.
That is why it is beneficial that the Indian government has launched an electronic visa, or e-Visa, accessible for foreigners traveling to India for medical reasons. Instead of visiting the Indian Embassy in your country to obtain an Indian Visa for Medical Visit to India, you may apply for one online.
Eligibility Conditions for the India Medical Visa
Although obtaining a medical e-Visa for India is now relatively simple, there are still a few prerequisites to meet to be eligible. If you apply for the Medical Visa for India on your behalf as a patient, you would be entirely eligible. An Indian Medical Visa is only valid for 60 days from the entry date of the visitor into the country, thus, you would only be qualified for one if you meant to stay there for no more than that amount of time. In addition to these requirements for the Medical Visa for India, you must also meet the eligibility requirements for the e-Visa to be eligible to apply.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Müller Thompson Nath
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 901723172
Address:Potsdamer Str. 61
City: 10785 Berlin