INDIAN VISA FOR ECUADOR CITIZENS
Ecuadorian nationals can apply for various Indian visas for Ecuador citizens to go to India. Applying is an easy process that may be completed online. Ecuadorians must submit an application, wait for approval, and then wait to get their email containing their online travel permission.
Which Visa Is Required for Ecuador Travel to India?
One of the nations that can apply for an Indian visa for Ecuador citizens to visit India in Ecuador. Thanks to this new online approach, the entire procedure is quicker and more convenient for candidates seeking a visa. Because the application, visa payment, and document submission can all be made online, there is no need to go to embassies or consulates. Ecuadorian nationals have the opportunity to apply for any of the following Indian visas, depending on the nature of their trip:
- A visa for tourists: Travelers from Ecuador are allowed a maximum stay of 90 days in the nation with the single-entry eTourist visa. After this visa has been approved, visitors have a year to travel to India.
- A business visa: business visas with twin entries permit stays of up to 180 days overall. Ecuadorian business travelers whose visas have been approved have one year to travel to India.
- A medical visa: Holders of the India eMedical visa are permitted three entries into India to get temporary medical attention. This visa allows Ecuadorian candidates to stay in the nation for a maximum of 60 days.
Indian eVisa eligibility requirements
Ecuadorians must meet the following qualifying standards for their visa application to be accepted by India:
- An Indian eTourist visa allows for a stay of up to 90 days. The consequences of exceeding the validity of an Indian visa are severe.
- Every tourist, regardless of age, has to have a passport.
- Children cannot be listed on a parent’s eVisa application. Each Ecuadorian kid wishing to visit India must submit a separate eVisa application.
- If you’re applying for an Indian eVisa, you must have a return ticket or a ticket for another destination.
- You can only submit two applications for Indian eVisas in any given year.
- Entry into cantonment zones or restricted/prohibited regions is not permitted with an eVisa.
- Own enough money to support their stay in India.
INDIAN VISA FOR FIJI CITIZENS
Travelers from Fiji and other nations can visit India for brief visits with an Indian visa for Fiji citizens. Citizens of Fiji can now apply for an electronic India visa for tourism, also known as an eTourist visa, with a validity of either one month (double entry), one year, or five years when visiting India for leisure, sightseeing, meetings with friends and family, short-term yoga programs, or short-term courses lasting less than six months.
What requirements must be met to acquire an Indian visa from Fiji?
For an Indian visa for Fiji citizens, residents of Fiji must be prepared with the following documents:
- Email ID
- Paypal Account or a Credit/Debit Card
- Regular passport with a six-month validity period
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Müller Thompson Mahesh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 901723172
Address:Potsdamer Str. 61
City: 10785 Berlin