The global microneedling market size was USD 505.3 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.70% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing awareness about aesthetic medicinal treatments through social media is a crucial factor driving market revenue growth.
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure where skin of the patient is pricked using microneedles to inflict damage, in turn, stimulate production of collagen and elastin protein, which improve skin quality and rejuvenate it. It has been noted to treat various dermatological conditions including acne, atopic dermatitis, alopecia, scars, spots, wrinkles and fine lines, and hyperhidrosis. Aging and geriatric patients are increasingly adopting the procedure for reducing facial fine lines and wrinkles and increase brightness of skin. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved use of microneedling devices for treatment and improvement of facial wrinkles, acne scars, and abdominal scars, and stretch marks in patients above or of age of 22. Blunt-tipped microneedle dermarollers are available as over-the-counter products in retail stores for removal of dead skin, which is expected to drive revenue growth of the global microneedling market between 2022 and 2030.
Factors influencing the growth of the Microneedling market and impacting the growth of the industry are studied extensively in the report. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Microneedling market. The report discusses in detail the positive and negative impact of the pandemic on the Microneedling industry. The supply chain disruptions and economic volatility have altered the dynamics of the Microneedling industry. The report explores the effects of the pandemic on the market and its key segments and regions. It also offers a forecast estimation of the market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1225
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The patch segment is expected to account for a moderate revenue share during the forecast period. Steady use of microneedle patches for transdermal drug delivery and rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases are major factors increasing adoption of the product. Exposure of orally delivered drugs to digestive enzymes and acids is a major drawback, which has further increased adoption of microneedle patches. According to statistics of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 10% of the total U.S. population has diabetes. Technological advancements have introduced glucose-responsive microneedles for dermal anchorage to patients of diabetes. In addition, development of biodegradable patches is another factor expected to drive revenue growth of this segment over the coming years.
- The alopecia segment is expected to register rapid revenue growth rate between 2022 and 2030. Rising incidence of alopecia due to genetic causes, stress, and hormonal changes have resulted in increasing adoption of microneedling procedures for enhancing hair growth. Microneedles are believed to enhance growth of hair by inducing stem cells in hair follicles underneath skin. Furthermore, a review published in National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in 2022 stated that microneedling has been found to be effective for significantly reducing androgenic alopecia and alopecia areata in patients when done in combination with growth factor solutions such as minoxidil or platelet-rich plasma. Rising number of clinical trials conducted for further investigating effectiveness of the procedure will contribute to revenue growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- The Europe market is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate between 2022 and 2030. A 2022 survey published in National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), reports prevalence of different skin disorders in the region. Out of the total number of participants around 43% suffered from at least one dermatological condition, including eczema and acne, which account for around 5.5% and 5.4% of the total population of patients with dermatological problems. Rapid advancements in microneedling products and services, along with rising number of dermatological centers in countries in this region are expected to drive revenue growth of the market in Europe over the coming years.
The Microneedling research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied in the Microneedling report are:
Dermaconcepts, Dermaroller GmbH, Crown Aesthetics, Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co., Ltd., Aesthetic Group, Cutera, Lumenis Be Ltd., Cynosure, Lutronic, and DermaQuip.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/microneedling-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global microneedling market based on type, needle material, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Needle Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Application Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Sun Damage
- Scar and Spots
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Cosmetic Therapy Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dermatology Clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Microneedling market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1225
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-microneedling-market
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia