The Autism Spectrum Disorders market report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the market. An all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
Autism Spectrum Disorders Overview
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopment disorder characterized by difficulties with social communication and social interaction and restricted and repetitive patterns in behaviors, interests, and activities. By definition, the symptoms are present early on in development and affect daily functioning. The term ‘spectrum’ is used because of the heterogeneity in the presentation and severity of ASD symptoms, as well as in the skills and level of functioning of individuals who have ASD.
Download Sample Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/autism-spectrum-disorder-asd-market
Regions covered in the report
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Key highlights of the Autism Spectrum Disorders Market
- According to the British Medical Association, it is estimated that there are around 700,000 people in the UK, including one in 100 children, with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
- According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) approximately, 1 in 68 children in the United States have been diagnosed with Autism. Autism is the third most common developmental disability. Besides, according to one of the epidemiological studies by “Action for Autism”, the prevalence rate is 1.7 million (estimated rate of 1 in 250 children).
- As per the study by Delobel-Ayoub et al. (2020), the prevalence of ASD in 7–9 years old children ranged from 0.48% in South-East France to 3.13% in Iceland (South-West France: 0.73%, Finland: 0.77%, Denmark: 1.26%). Male/female ratios ranged from 3.3 in Finland to 5.4 in South-West France. Between 12% (Denmark) and 39% (South-West France) of cases were diagnosed with intellectual disability.
Autism Spectrum Disorders Epidemiology Insights
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, ASD is four times more common among boys than among girls. In the USA National Survey of Children’s Health (2016), 259 (24.6%) of children with autism were diagnosed at 5 years of age.
Autism Spectrum Disorders Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Autism Spectrum Disorders Prevalent Pool
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Gender-specific Prevalent Pool
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Age-specific Prevalent Pool
- Total Autism Spectrum Disorders Diagnosed cases
Do you want to know more information related to the report? Click here- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/autism-spectrum-disorder-asd-market
There are many types of treatments available. The most effective treatments available today are applied behavioral analysis (ABA), occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, and pharmacological therapy. Pharmaceutical treatments can help ameliorate some of the behavioral symptoms of ASD, including irritability, aggression, and self-injurious behavior. Risperidone is the first FDA-approved medication for the treatment of symptoms associated with of ASD in children and adolescents, including aggressive behavior, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.
Autism Spectrum Disorders Market Insights
Scientists agree that the earlier in life a child receives early intervention services the better the child’s prognosis. All children with autism can benefit from early intervention, and some may gain enough skills to be able to attend mainstream school. Research has demonstrated that early intervention in an appropriate educational setting for at least two years prior to the start of school can result in significant improvements for many young children with ASD. As soon as autism is diagnosed, early intervention instruction should begin. Effective programs focus on developing communication, social, and cognitive skills. Regular screenings by pediatric psychiatrists are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- RO7017773 (Hoffmann-La Roche)
- ML-004 (MapLight Therapeutics)
- AB-2004 (Axial Therapeutics)
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Autism Spectrum Disorder Executive Summary
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Autism Spectrum Disorder
4. Autism Spectrum Disorder: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Autism Spectrum Disorder: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Autism Spectrum Disorder Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Autism Spectrum Disorder Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment
11. Autism Spectrum Disorder Marketed Products
12. Autism Spectrum Disorder Emerging Therapies
13. Autism Spectrum Disorder: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Autism Spectrum Disorder Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorder
17. KOL Views
18. Autism Spectrum Disorder Market Drivers
19. Autism Spectrum Disorder Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Autism Spectrum Disorder Market Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Autism Spectrum Disorder, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Autism Spectrum Disorder epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorder is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Autism Spectrum Disorder market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Autism Spectrum Disorder market.
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Autism Spectrum Disorder market
- To understand the future market competition in the Autism Spectrum Disorder market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Autism Spectrum Disorder in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Autism Spectrum Disorder market
- To understand the future market competition in the Autism Spectrum Disorder market.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States