DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Glaucoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Glaucoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Glaucoma, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Glaucoma market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Glaucoma Market Report:
- The Total diagnosed prevalence of Glaucoma in 7MM was estimated to be 11,048,000 cases in 2021
- The Total diagnosed prevalent population of Open-angle Glaucoma (OAG) and Closed Angle Glaucoma in the US was estimated to be 3,119,031 cases and 346,559 cases in 2021
- In the United States, the highest number of cases of Glaucoma was among the aged above 40 years and the total cases were 3,168,213 numbers
- In the EU-5 region, the total diagnosed prevalence of Glaucoma was highest in Germany with 1,115,113 cases followed by Italy with 965,487 cases in 2021
Request a sample for the Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/glaucoma-market
Key benefits of the report:
- Glaucoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Glaucoma Epidemiology and Glaucoma market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Glaucoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Glaucoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Glaucoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Glaucoma market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Glaucoma Market Landscape
Glaucoma is a disease that damages the eye’s optic nerve. It usually happens when fluid builds up in the front part of the eye. That extra fluid increases the pressure in the eye, damaging the optic nerve. The condition is a leading cause of blindness for people over 60 years old. But blindness from glaucoma can often be prevented with early treatment. There are two major types of glaucoma, i.e., Primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG), and Angle-closure glaucoma/closed-angle glaucoma/narrow-angle glaucoma.
Glaucoma is treated by lowering the eye pressure (intraocular pressure) and depending on the situation, management includes prescription eye drops, oral medications, laser treatment, surgery, or a combination of any of these. Traditionally, for the newly diagnosed patients, glaucoma treatment was started with eye-drops as the first-line therapeutic options. In the case of patients who faced difficulties with the eye drops, doctors move for the surgical options.
The symptoms of Glaucoma include-
- Severe Headaches
- Pain in the eye
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Redness in the eye
- Blurred vision
- Seeing Halos around the lights
- Vision Loss
The dynamics of the Glaucoma market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as rhNGF, OPA-6566, JV-GL1, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @Glaucoma Market Landscape
Glaucoma Pipeline Therapies:
- AGN-193408 SR
Glaucoma Pipeline Key Companies:
- Kubota Vision
- Allysta Pharmaceutical
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Glaucoma Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Glaucoma Market Overview at a Glance
6. Glaucoma Disease Background and Overview
7. Glaucoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Glaucoma
9. Glaucoma Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Glaucoma Emerging Therapies
12. Glaucoma Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Glaucoma Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Glaucoma Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Glaucoma Market Outlook 2032
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States