The US has one of the most stringent visa policies in the world. They don’t allow anyone to enter the US easily. Especially if the visitor is from Pakistan, North Korea, Iran etc. On the other hand, citizens of some selected countries Like New Zealand and Poland can get a US visa easily without visiting the US embassy.
US Visa for New Zealand Citizens
New Zealand comes under the US visa waiver program thus citizens of New Zealand can apply for a US visa for New Zealand citizens through the online portal of the US immigration department. This electronic visa is officially known as ESTA that stands for Electronic System For Travel Authorization.
But there’s a limitation with ESTA, you can only stay upto 90 days with ESTA US visa for New Zealand citizens. If you want to stay longer in the US then you’ll have to apply for a regular US visa for New Zealand citizens.
US visa for Poland Citizens.
Citizens of Poland can also apply for a US visa for Poland citizens through the online portal. If you’re travelling to the US for less than 90 days and you have an ordinary passport then you must apply for an electronic US visa for Poland citizens.
An official or diplomatic passport holder cannot apply for a US visa for Poland citizens through an online portal. They’ll have to go through the regular US visa application process.
Things To Know Before Applying For US visa
- The US visa application process is complicated and time taking, thus it’s always advised to keep all required documents with you when you start the application form.
- Always check all the information twice before you hit the submit button. Any error in data can cost you in rejection of the visa application.
- Make sure you’re not suffering from any disease, especially any contagious disease.
- You’ll have to carry a COVID-19 vaccination certificate or if you don’t are not vaccinated yet, you’ll have to carry a covid-19 negative certificate during your travel.
- You don’t need to carry any physical copy of ESTA, it is stored electronically in US systems.
- US ESTA is valid for 2 years but you can stay upto 90 days during the validity period.
- If your passport expires before your visit to the US, your visa will also get cancelled, And you’ll have to apply for a new visa after the renewal of your passport.
Requirements for The US visa for New Zealand & Poland citizens
To apply for a US visa for New Zealand citizens and Poland citizens, you must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity. Also, you must have a phone number and emaid id. You’ll receive your visa through email-id only. You must have a debit/credit card or a PayPal account to pay the visa processing fee.
How To Apply For a US visa?
- First of all, you’ll have to go to the official website of the US Customs and Border Protection department.
- Now, click on the Apply button.
- Answer all questions regarding disclaimer.
- Enter all your personal information.
- Now, enter your travel details
- At this point, you’ll need to answer a few questions regarding your eligibility.
- Review your details and click on submit.
- Pay the visa processing fee and wait for the confirmation.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin