Registered healthcare dietitian Dom Draganic is pleased to announce an all-new program aimed at helping clients attack chronic pain, disease and get into shape per his unique, The Hero Nutrition System.
The Hero Nutrition System is an evidence-based health program that is customized to client needs based on their blood test results, which helps Draganic guide them to overcoming chronic pain, targeting root causes of auto-immune diseases and losing weight.
The program itself is not designed to make one lose weight, but rather will be a side effect of the process. Health is universal and will help clients become better, across the board, and feel the best they ever have physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The program is aimed at helping clients overcome their health issues that doctors tend to ‘scratch their heads at’.
The mission of The Hero Nutrition System, over the course of 12 months, is to see clients begin to reduce or even eliminate medications from their respective health plans.
“This program is for people that want to make a significant change in their lives. This is not, however, a ‘magical pill’ program or anything like that. This program does have some fancy techniques and methods which no other fitness or health trainers are utilizing. But it will take work, dedication and commitment. I can offer 49% of the work for clients, while they need to put in the other 51%. But this will change their lives forever.”
For more information on Draganic’s The Hero Nutrition System and to apply for the program, please visit https://www.domagojdraganic.com/apply-now
About Dom Draganic and The Hero Nutrition System
Dom Draganic is the founder of The Hero Nutrition System, a custom, evidence-based health program that is determined by one’s blood test to help them in overcoming pain, eliminate the root causes of chronic and auto-immune diseases and help them lose weight. He is a registered healthcare worker, dietitian, personal trainer, mindful living coach and nutritionist, who can help clients reach their overall health and fitness goals.
To find out more, visit https://www.domagojdraganic.com/