CANADA MEDICAL VISA
Many countries’ citizens visit Canada for treatment purposes. And to make it easy for them to get an Canada visa, Canada offers Canada Medical Visa. Today We’ll be discussing the Canada medical visa, its requirements, and its process.
Features Of Canada Medical Visa:
- Canada Medical Visa holders can stay upto 60 days in Canada.
- You can enter three times during the validity period of 60 days. However, you can apply for an eVisa if more than three visits are required.
- You can apply for a medical visa three times a year.
- Only patients are allowed to get medical visas. Friends and family of the patient cannot enter Canada with a medical visa. But they can apply for a medical attendant visa.
Things You Should Know Before You Apply For Canada Medical Visa:
- Canada Medical visa is only for patients seeking medical treatment in Canada.
- You need to have a letter from the Canada hospital you’re seeking treatment from. If you don’t have any letters, your application might be rejected.
- Visitors having eVisa must carry two blank pages during the visit for the immigration officer to stamp on the paper at the entry point.
- You should have sufficient funds for the treatment and stay. Officers may ask for proof that you have enough funds.
- You should apply for the visa 4-6 days before your travel date.
- Your passport should be an ordinary passport, not a diplomatic or official passport.
- Don’t stay for more than 60 days on a medical visa. If it is required to stay for more than 60 days, you should first return to your country and then apply for the visa again. As I mentioned before, you can apply for a medical visa three times a year.
- Carry your passport along with your visa while traveling to Canada.
Requirements for the Canada Medical Visa:
- A scanned copy of your passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity. If you don’t have six months’ validity, you should renew your passport first.
- Copy of the letter from an Canada hospital.
- A recent color photo of the applicant.
- A working email. You will receive information regarding your visa in your email.
- A debit/credit card to pay the visa fee.
- You might be asked questions regarding your illness and the hospital you’re going to visit.
One of the best things about Canada ETA is that it’s not very demanding in terms of requirements. In fact, you need very few things and some of them may already be in your possession. This is what you should have on hand during the online application process:
Canada Visa for Polish citizens. The duration of stay is usually short and lasts 180 days, and the validity of the visa expires after 180 days. There is no need for the applicant to be present when applying online for a Canada e-Visa. A total of 3 documents are required to apply for a Canadian e-Visa online. You will also find useful tips from fellow travellers
Canada Online Visa Requirements for Polish Citizens
An eTA is required for all Visa Waiver Citizens (excluding U.S. Citizens and U.S. Citizens) and U.S. Permanent Residents arriving by air, regardless of purpose of entry and whether or not they have a valid permit. study or work
However, you do not need an eTA to cross the land border with the United States or enter the country by sea. A valid eTA allows you to travel to Canada as many times as you like for short stays (usually up to 6 months at a time).
You do not need an eTA to travel to Canada. An eTA does not guarantee entry into Canada. When you arrive, a border guard will ask you to see your passport and other documents, such as a US green card.
Company Name: CANADA Visa Official
Contact Person: Milanad Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517 KC
City: Den Haag