Canada is a unique and diverse country as many people immigrate to this country due to its responsive and welcoming nature. Travellers from all over the world flock to the country to see the fascinating combination of modernity and nature. Vancouver’s vitality surprises everyone. its visitors and for the kids there is always the ever-reliable Stanley Park.
Requirements for CANADA VISA ONLINE
Most visitors flying to or transiting through Canada require a valid visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), To fly to or transit through Canada without a visa, you must meet the following requirements :
- You must be a citizen of a visa-free country.
- You must have the correct travel documents and IDs for you and any children travelling with you.
- You must have valid electronic travel authorization (eTA).
Applying for a Canadian visa is required if you are going on vacation, returning to family, or are residing in Canada or traveling on business. Normally, you should be able to apply for the required Canadian visa online/at the nearest Canadian embassy in your country of residence.
General Visa Requirements and Validity Period of Canadian Visa
Before you apply for a visa to Canada, you should check if you can apply for a Canadian visa.
- You do not expect to perform unpaid work that would otherwise be performed by a paid employee in Canada.
- You do not mean to participate in an employment relationship in Canada.
- You do not mean to offer services to Canadian organisations (this is allowed with a Canadian work visa or business visa).
- You do not intend to offer or market products or services to consumers in Canada.
- You and your relative are not in debt to the Canada Government.
- You do not pose a threat to the health or safety and security of residents of Canada.
- You are able to show that you have adequate funds to pay for your trip and return from Canada.
Requirements For Canadian Visa Visa Application Online
Visitor visa Form for Canada – Completed Canadian visa application form.
1. Original and signed passport – The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months prior to going into Canada and three months after departing Canada. It should have a minimum of two extra visa pages and can not be older than ten years.
2. Passport type photo – The photo should be no older than six months and should be 35 x 40mm in size.
3. Previous passport – Provide a previous passport if you had any.
4. Previous visas – Copies of previous Canadian visas details if you had any.
For students. Please give the following:
- ·Proof of present student status: Certificate of Enrollment.
- ·Original and signed letter from university written on university letter head paper, confirming on-going enrolment, confirming the payment of tuition fees or any type of scholarships, and confirming term break.
- ·Insurance coverage from Organisation/University– Offer a letter from the University stating the purpose, duration of travel and confirmation that you are going to be covered by the insurance coverage for the whole trip together with the Certificate of Currency and summary of benefits.
In general, visa applications for Canadian visa must be submitted for a maximum of 6 months, and no behind 15 days, before the trip.
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
- have a valid travel document, like a passport
- be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay
Company Name: CANADA Visa
Contact Person: Milanad Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517 KC
City: Den Haag