India’s rich history and cultural heritage, as well as its geographic diversity, make India’s international tourism potential vast, diverse and exciting. India is endowed with a geographic, cultural and linguistic diversity so rich and diverse that it will last a lifetime. to explore them. Aside from its cultural and heritage tourism, India is rich in offerings of medical, business, educational and sports tourism. Each century or period has brought to the Indian land a new culture, a style or a legacy that led to India.
But in order to enter this nation and feel comfortable, it is essential to have an e-Visa for India, an electronic document that is easy to obtain.
How to apply for an electronic Indian Visa for Russian Citizens?
The process of Indian electronic visa application consists only of 3 following stages:
1. First of all, choose the purpose of your Indian trip (tourism, medical, or business) and next click the button ‘Apply Online.’
2. In the second step, you will be asked to provide some of your personal data and travel details, submit the required passport photos and other supporting documents (if applicable), and your face photo. Once you have uploaded all of these, you need to pay a visa fee.
3. Refresh your e-mail and check if a confirmation number is already in your inbox. That’s it! Now, you have to wait for your electronic Indian visa to arrive within a max. 72 hours.
How long can Russian citizens stay in India with e-Visa?
There are 3 different types of India e-Visasthat allow their holders to reside in the country for a specific period of time:
- e-Tourist: a multiple entry permit issued to all travellers for tourism purposes. The e-tourist visa is valid for one year and its holder can stay for a total of 90 days, either consecutively or spread over multiple visits.
- e-Business: A multiple entry permit for business travellers attending conferences or business activities in India. It is valid for one year and its holder can stay for a total of 180 days, either consecutively or divided into several stays.
- e-Medical: a triple entry visa issued for medical reasons. Has a shorter validity than the other two, namely only 4 months. The owner can stay up to 60 days in total, either during a single stay or spread over three visits.
India e-Visa requirements for the Russian citizens
The requirements that Russian citizens must meet to complete the online visa application successfully are as follows:
- Electronic tourist visa: a photo of a biometric page of your valid passport; photo of your face
- Electronic-Business Visa: Same requirements as above plus an invitation from an Indian partner company or your business card
- Electronic Medical Visa: a photo of a biometric page of your valid passport; your face photo; Written document issued by a hospital in India or other medical institution confirming that you have undergone medical treatment in the country (basic details such as length of stay in India and type of treatment).
The Immigration Service of India introduced an electronic system for Singapore citizens called IndianOnline Visa. It is a travel permit for Canadian travellers visiting India for vacation, and medical business purposes. Indian visa online is a mandatory travel document for Singapore citizens and those who do not obtain a visa cannot enter India. The procedure is very simple and easy to use.
How to apply for an Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens?
The India e-Visa is an electronic travel permit that allows you to visit India for tourism and business medical purposes. You are not required to present your passport or other personal documents at the consulate when applying for an India e-Visa. You will need an Indian Visa Application Form, a valid passport, a credit card and an internet connection. You will need to present your passport, a copy of your return flight ticket, a copy of your bank statement for the past three months, etc. Indian Visa for Citizens of Singapore arrives by email before your flight. The actual visa is inserted into your passport at the immigration checkpoint.
Required documents for Indian Visa for citizens of Singapore
In order to get a visa for India, Singapore citizens must provide the following documents:
- Duly completed Form signed by you.
- Application form and Photo (in duplicate) A recent passport size photograph, in color and on a white background, showing a full front view of the applicant with a bare head, with a light background (two-inch size photographs are normally acceptable).
- The photograph must be free of any red eye. The passport must have at least six months of remaining validity and should contain at least one blank visa page.
- In the case of a minor, both parents should sign the application form. If either of the parents is unable to sign, it should be stated clearly on the application form.
- Additional documents (to be submitted only if required by the Indian High Commission)
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Milanad Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517 KC
City: Den Haag