IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Mobile Phone Accessories Market Report: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global mobile phone accessories market share. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market.
The global mobile phone accessories market reached a value of US$ 80.44 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 116.39 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.10% during 2022-2027. Mobile accessories can be defined as any piece of additional hardware that helps upgrade a smartphone’s quality. They assist mobile phone to look good and enhance its performance simultaneously, although they are not essential for the functioning of the mobile smartphone designed by the manufacturer. Some of the most popularly used mobile accessories include phone cases, earphones, stands, connector cables, and USB storage.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/mobile-phone-accessories-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by product type, price range and distribution channel.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for mobile phone accessories market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The market is primarily driven by the extensive adoption and usage of smartphones and smart devices across the globe. With the improving internet connectivity across the globe, there has been a considerable rise in the adoption of mobile accessories to improve the customer experience, thereby influencing the product sales. Moreover, continual technological advancements, the introduction of earphones with noise cancellation technology, the rising demand for wireless technology, and the inflating disposable income levels of the masses are creating a positive outlook for the market across the globe.
Key Players Included in Global Mobile Phone Accessories Market Research Report:
- Apple Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- Energizer Holdings Inc.
- JVCKENWOOD Corporation
- Kingston Technology Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Plantronics Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Sony Corporation
- Western Digital Corporation and Xiaomi Inc.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/mobile-phone-accessories-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Portable Speaker
- Memory Card
- Power Bank
- Protective Case
- Screen Guards
Breakup by Price Range:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Region:
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Latin America
TOC for the Mobile Phone Accessories Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global mobile phone accessories market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Browse More Reports by IMARC Group:
- Shunt Reactor Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/shunt-reactor-market
- Ground Support Equipment Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ground-support-equipment-market
- Intraocular Lens Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/intraocular-lens-market
- Carbon Capture and Storage Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/carbon-capture-storage-market
- Diesel Generator Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/diesel-generator-market
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St Ste R
Country: United States