India’s historical sights and rich culture have made it one of the most visited countries by world travelers, including those from Tanzania, over the past decade. Indian officials introduced the India Electronic Travel Authorization in 2014 to simplify the visa issuance process for more than 160 nationalities and avoid long and unwanted queues at airports upon arrival in India. Citizens of Tanzania have made the list of eligible citizens who can get visa online to travel to India through an electronic platform.
Requirements for Indian Visa for Tanzania Citizens
- A passport with the next 6 months’ validity and at least one unused page for stamps is a must.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Email ID
- A Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
Visiting India from Vietnam is a must for most tourists and you may be no exception. However, the travel requirements can be difficult to fulfil, especially for the visa, as you have to contact the nearest embassy or consulate. Fortunately, this is no longer a problem as you can apply online for the India visa for Vietnamese, an electronic version of the same document. So forget the old days of waiting in long queues for hours, because you can start the process whenever you want. Vietnamese nationals may enter India using an eVisa by submitting an online application.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA for Vietnamese
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- You will need your valid passport. It cannot be close to expiring because you might have inconveniences for your trip.
- A digital photo of yourself. Make sure to take it on a white background without any gestures.
- A passport scan of your information.
- The means of payment of your preference. Feel free to choose any of your debit/credit cards
Residents of South Korea planning a trip to India for tourism purposes and staying no longer than 60 days can apply for a Tourist eVisa online. Indian Tourist Visa applications for Korean citizens must be submitted at least four days prior to the departure date. The Indian government and immigration authorities need to know why foreign nationals want to enter the country. Of course, tourists, business travellers and people seeking medical help are always welcome. However, it is important to track who is entering the country and for what purpose.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH KOREA
- Current passport, valid for at least six months
- A valid Email Id
- Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
- Proof of sufficient funds for the intended length of stay, as well as the journey home or onward to other destinations
If you are interested in a spiritual journey in India, you should start with the Mahabodhi Temple, the holiest temple for Buddhists. The temple is located next to the place where the Buddha attained enlightenment.
Taiwanese travellers are required to apply for an Indian Visa prior to entering India. India has opened its borders to Taiwanese citizens and they can now travel to India visa-free for up to 30 days.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
FOR HOW LONG IS THE INDIA TOURIST EVISA VALID?
- Valid for 30 days after arrival with a Double Entry advantage.
- 1 year after issued validity with Multiple Entries.
- Valid for 5 years after being issued with Multiple Entry benefits.
Do Taiwanese Citizens Need a Visa for India?
Currently, all foreigners travelling to India, unless they are diplomats or holders of special travel documents, are required to apply for and obtain an e-Visa before travelling to the country. There are different types of Indian e-Visasthat Taiwanese citizens can apply for depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Passport scan, travellers must have passports that are valid for at least 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods=You can use a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
How long is the India Visa valid for Taiwan Citizens?
If you are a Taiwanese citizen travelling to India, you must obtain an Indian Visa for Taiwanese Citizens before travelling there. You will find that your India Visa for Taiwan is usually valid for around 30 days. Some might even say that this is a long time. But it is the standard validity for all types of Indian Visa for Taiwan, be it Taiwan Business Visa, Taiwan Tourist Visa or Taiwan Study Visa. You can extend your India Visa for Taiwan for an additional 30 days in India
Embassy in Taiwan. You can also use this time to visit other countries as long as your India Visa for Taiwan is still valid.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-3264-0911
Address:3 Nibancho, Chiyoda City