Indian Visa for Tanzanian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This visa for India allows travellers from Tanzania and other countries to visit India for short stays. between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the purpose of the visit. Citizens of Tanzania have compiled the list of eligible citizens who can obtain an online visa to enter India through an electronic platform.
Requirements for Indian Visa for Tanzania Citizens
- A passport with the next 6 months validity and at least one unused page for stamps is a must.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Email ID
- A Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
India is a popular tourist destination. In 2019 alone, 11 million visitors travelled to the country, a 3.1% increase over the previous year. To help foreigners and expedite applications, the Indian government has simplified its visa process. Since 2014, the online e-Visa for India is available to citizens of more than 169 countries including Vietnam. Vietnamese citizens can enter India on an e-Visa by submitting an online application.
Types Of Indian E-visa For Vietnamese
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
Can Vietnamese Citizens Travel to India With an eVisa?
Vietnamese citizens are eligible to travel to India on an e-Visa by applying online. This means you save time and money by not having to visit a local Vietnamese embassy or consulate or make an appointment.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- You will need your valid passport with the validity of 6 months
- A digital photo of yourself. Make sure to take it on a white background without any gestures.
- A passport scan of your information.
- The means of payment of your preference. Feel free to choose any of your debit/credit cards
Indian Visa for South Korean Citizens/Passport Holders has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This India Visa allows travellers from South Korea and other countries to visit India for short stays. Stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the reason for the visit.
Residents of South Korea planning a trip to India for tourism purposes and staying no longer than 60 days can apply for a Tourist eVisa online. Indian Tourist Visa applications for Korean citizens must be submitted at least four days prior to the departure date.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH KOREA
- Current passport, valid for at least six months
- C valid Email Id
- Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
- Proof of sufficient funds for the intended length of stay, as well as the journey home or onward to other destinations
Travellers from all over the world come to India every year to experience its diverse culture, see its wonderful monuments and participate in spiritual retreats. In 2014, the Indian government introduced a new Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens from 169 countries to travel. to India with an e-Visa. Taiwanese travellers are required to apply for an Indian Visa prior to entering India. India has opened its borders to Taiwanese citizens and they can now travel to India for up to 30 days without a visa.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
FOR HOW LONG IS THE INDIA TOURIST EVISA VALID?
- Valid for 30 days after arrival with the benefit of double entry.
- Valid for 1 year after issuance with multiple entries.
- Valid for 5 years after issuance with the benefits of multiple entries.
Do Taiwanese Citizens Need a Visa for India?
Currently, all foreigners travelling to India, unless they are diplomats or holders of special travel documents, are required to apply for and obtain an e-Visa before travelling to the country. There are other types of Indian e-Visa than Taiwanese. Citizens can apply depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Passport scan, travellers must have passports that are valid for at least 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address.
- You can use a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
How long is the India Visa valid for Taiwan Citizens?
If you are a Taiwanese citizen travelling to India, you must apply for an Indian Visa for Taiwanese Citizens before travelling there. You will find that your India Visa for Taiwan is usually valid for around 30 days. Some might even say that this is a long time. But it is the standard validity for all types of Indian Visa for Taiwan, be it Taiwan Business Visa, Taiwan Tourist Visa or Taiwan Study Visa. You can extend your India Visa for Taiwan for an additional 30 days in India
Embassy in Taiwan. You can also use this time to visit other countries as long as your India Visa for Taiwan is still valid.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-3264-0911
Address:3 Nibancho, Chiyoda City