IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “eSIM Market Report: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global eSIM market growth. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market. The global eSIM market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 21.41% during 2022-2027. Embedded SIM (eSIM) refers to a programmable SIM card generally characterized by a small hardware chip that is used to activate a mobile plan, authenticate user identity and store data and multiple operator profiles on a device simultaneously. It offers numerous advantages, such as eliminating the need for specific slots, supporting various mobile carriers and easy activation. In comparison to traditional SIM cards, it enhances security, reliability, and network connectivity while eliminating the physical need for handling SIM cards. As a result, it finds its applications in smartphones, connected vehicles, tablets, laptops, and machine-to-machine (M2M) operations.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/esim-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by type, solution, application and industry vertical.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for eSIM Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing adoption of IoT technology among the masses. This is supported by the rising utilization of eSIMs for connected vehicles in infotainment systems, such as vehicle telematics, assisted driving, and navigation systems. Apart from this, the widespread product adoption in M2M operations and applications, including smart meters and retail point of sale (POS) for wireless communication, is positively influencing the market. Moreover, the growing adoption of eSIM in smartphones and smart wearables due to its higher reliability, safety, and connectivity is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors driving the market further include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of individuals and increasing product utilization in the energy and utility industry.
Key Players Included in Global eSIM Market Research Report:
- Apple Inc.
- Arm Limited
- AT&T Inc.
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Giesecke+Devrient GmbH
- Infineon Technologies AG
- NTT Docomo Inc. (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation)
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sierra Wireless
- Telefónica S.A.
- Thales Group and Vodafone Group Plc.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/esim-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Type:
- Data-Only eSIM
- Voice, SMS and Data eSIM
Breakup by Solution:
- Connectivity Services
Breakup by Application:
- Connected Car
- Smartphone and Tablet
- Wearable Device
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- Consumer Electronics
- Transportation and Logistics
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the eSIM Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global eSIM Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Browse More Reports by IMARC Group:
- Boat Rental Market Report 2022-2027
- Baby Apparel Market Report 2022-2027
- Electric Cargo Bike Market Report 2022-2027
- Automotive Blockchain Market Report 2022-2027
- Revenue Cycle Management Market Report 2022-2027
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St Ste R
Country: United States