In order to encourage travel to India, the government has introduced a simplified system allowing travellers to buy an entry visa online. The new system includes sub-categories for India business visas for Myanmar nationals and visitors seeking medical care. Today, the electronic visa is available to citizens from more than 160 countries. Applicants simply fill out the online form, pay for the visa, and receive a printable e-Visa by email. An India tourist visa for citizens of Myanmar allows travellers multiple entries into the country. India Medical Visa for Myanmar Nationals and Business Visa are also valid for multiple visits.
WHAT TYPES OF VISAS ARE THERE FOR CITIZENS OF MYANMAR?
- Tourist Visa.
- Medical Visa.
- Business Visa.
Required Documents to Get the India Visa for Citizens of Myanmar
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant, taken on a white background and showing a clear headshot.
- A current passport, valid for at least six months. The passport should be scanned, with all of the vital information clearly visible
- You need to provide an email Id also so that you can receive your documents.
- A valid form of payment: credit or debit card
French citizens planning to travel to India for tourism, business or medical reasons are no longer required to apply for a consular visa to enter the country. French passport holders, like most nationalities, require a visa before travelling to India. Although obtaining a visa on arrival used to be an option, in 2014the Indian government halted the system process. NowFrench citizens can apply for Electronic Visa (India eVisa)through the Embassy of India or online.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN TOURIST EVISA?
The India Tourist e-Visa is a document that allows you to enter India with an electronic link to your passport.
HOW LONG IS THE INDIAN TOURIST EVISA FOR?
This Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It also gives you multiple entries for a maximum total stay of 90 days.
HOW MANY TYPES OF EVISAS ARE THERE FOR FRENCH?
There are three types of eVisas for French citizens:
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
Documents Required For Applying for India Visa For France Nationals
- Passport front and back scanned copy.
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- A passport-size photo soft copy in a white background
- a valid e-mail address to receive the Visa.
- Work-related information
- Last Page Of Passport (if Applicable)
If you have ever thought about travelling to India, now is the time to start planning your dream trip, especially given the ease of entering this country. This is important to mention because if you have a Chilean passport you do not need a traditional visa to enter India. What you need is an Indian e-Visa. The Indian government has allowed citizens from 169 countries to enter the country with a valid visa. Chile is one of the countries included in this list. Chilean citizens can apply for an Indian Tourist Visa online, eliminating the need to make an appointment at the Indian Embassy. The application, visa fee and submission of documents can all be completed and submitted online, making the application much faster and more convenient.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN EVISAS ARE THERE?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR AN INDIA VISA FOR CHILEANS?
- A valid passport and a scan of the information page.
- A passport photo.
- An email address to get the eVisa safely and quickly.
- A credit/debit card or Paypal account to pay for your eVisa.
The Indian Visa for Netherland Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online Indian Visa application process with no paperwork required for Netherland residents. Visiting India as a Netherland citizen has become a very easy and straightforward process since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014 by completing the online application. form and attach some required documents. The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes.
Netherland passport holders are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before travelling to India. However, the hassle of making appointments with embassies or consulates and the long waits for approved visas to arrive have been eliminated by implementing the online visa application.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN E-VISA?
An e-Visa is an official document that gives you permission to travel to and with in India. It is electronically linked to your passport.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR Netherlands NATIONALS?
- Recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- Scanned bio page of passport showing a clear photograph and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Two blank passport pages for stamps
- A Valid email address
- Return plane ticket or onward journey ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
- You can Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City