Fish Protein Concentrate Market size is estimated to reach $412.3 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Fish protein concentrate (FPC) is a powder product with a medium level of protein (50-70%) and will include a certain level of fat/oil (1-20%) in the powder form also. Fish protein isolate (FPi) is where the product includes lower than 1% fat/oil and greater than 90% protein. Fish protein concentrate is generated by bits and pieces from the consumer fishing industry. The fish feed also includes vitamins, minerals, pigments, and amino acids. The antioxidant astaxanthin is included in the salmon feed to boost the immune system of the fish and safeguard their tissue. It is also a source of vitamin A. Fish protein hydrolysate (FPH) acquired from chemical, enzymatic and microbial hydrolysis of processing by-products is being utilized as a source of amino acids and peptides with great digestibility, quick absorption, and significant biological actions. Fish protein concentrate may be utilized as a source of protein and in this sense, it may be termed a protein ingredient. Enzymatic hydrolysis of fish protein has been performed as a substitute technique for transforming underutilized fish biomass into edible protein products, rather than animal feed or fertilizer (Suzuki, 1981; Diniz and Martin, 1996). Marine protein supplements are available.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Fish Protein Concentrate Industry are –
1. Colpex Internacional S.A.C
2. Scanbio Marine Group AS
3. Omega Protein Corporation
4. Mukka Proteins Limited
5. Siam Natural
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. The Fish Protein Concentrate Market based on the form can be further segmented into Liquid and Powder. The Powder segment held the largest market share in 2021.
2. The Fish Protein Concentrate Market based on the application can be further segmented into Food And Beverages, Sports Nutrition And Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics And Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, and Others.
3. The Fish Protein Concentrate Market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Rest of the World. North America (Fish Protein Concentrate Market) held the largest share with 35% of the overall market in 2021.
Food & Beverages, Sports Nutrition & Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. Surging Applications Of Fish Protein Concentrate in Feeds Are Projected To Drive The Growth Of Fish Protein Concentrate Market: Marine protein includes fish protein. Fish Protein Concentrate can be made from any kind of fish or fishery waste. It is made from fish by deriving out the oil, screening or settling out the bones, and drying so that the consequent product (Fish Protein Concentrate) is greater in protein (85% to 95 %) and reduced in ash content than fish meal.
2. Soaring Benefits Of Fish Protein Concentrate in decreasing Heart Attacks Are Expected To Boost The Demand For Fish Protein Concentrate:Fish protein includes amino acids. Fish protein concentrate possesses nutritional advantages like being a high-quality protein including different vitamins and minerals.
3. Existence Of Plant-Based Substitutes Is Hampering The Growth Of The Fish Protein Concentrate Market: There is a surging worldwide requirement to switch from animal- to plant-based diets. The primary inspirations are environmental/sustainability-, human health- and animal welfare issues. The goal is to substitute conventional animal-based food with different options, essentially plant-based analogs.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
USA : (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Fish And Fish Products Market
B. Global Fish Protein Industry Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677