Acetophenone Market size is forecast to reach $285.1 million by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period from 2021-2026. Acetophenone is a simplest aromatic ketone. It is a colourless, viscous liquid and precursor ideal in resins and fragrances. Therefore, with rising demands for perfumes, soaps, lotions and other cosmetic goods, the acetophenone industry is witnessing increase in demand. However, growing public interest towards cosmetic products will enhance the overall market growth for acetophenone market, as acetophenone are used as ingredient for cosmetics formulations. The Acetophenone Market report by IndustryARC covers complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
The top 5 players in the Acetophenone Industry are –
1. Alfa Aesar
3. Ineos Group
4. CellMark USA LLC
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
Segmental Analysis :
1. Acetophenone is found in many foods, some of which are chicory, spearmint, watermelon, rocket salad, and pepper (spice), apple, cheese, apricot, banana, cauliflower and others. It is used as a flavoring ingredient for fruit and as a leavening agent. It is the simplest aromatic ketone.
2. EU food and drink industry turnover has increased from US$1.34 trillion (€1.2 trillion) in 2019 to US$1.37 trillion (€1.2 trillion) in 2020. Therefore, the growing turnover suggest the increasing demand for food & beverages, this is expected to drive the acetophenone market in the upcoming years.
3. The usage of acetophenone is expected to rise significantly in the pharmaceutical industry owing to its increasing applications in tablets. The growing demand for anticonvulsants in the pharmaceutical & drugs industry is expected to fuel the acetophenone market.
Cosmetics (Soaps, Perfumes, Creams, Lotions and Others), Food & Beverages, Plastics, Resins, Tobacco, Pharmaceutical
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. Increasing demand for perfumes with other cosmetics products in Europe and Asia is expected to drive the market for acetophenone. Perfumes are one of the most basic essential items in the women makeup kit.
2. The usage of acetophenone is expected to rise significantly in the pharmaceutical industry owing to its increasing applications in tablets. The growing demand for anticonvulsants in the pharmaceutical & drugs industry is expected to fuel the acetophenone market.
3. increase in consumption of acetophenone in synthesis of various drugs such as pyrrobutamine, dextropropoxyphene, pridinol, trihexyphenidyl, biperiden, procyclidine, cycrimine, benmoxin, mesuximide, and acifran is likely to boost the demand for acetophenone in pharmaceutical applications.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Bottled Fuel Additives Market
B. Cetane Number Improver (2-EHN) Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677