DelveInsight’s “Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market size, share, and trends in the seven major market (7MM) (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
The Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers & barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL): An Overview
Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) that affects B-lymphocytes. It develops when B-lymphocytes become abnormal. It is a mature B-cell neoplasm arising from the germinal center & post germinal center B-cells.
Currently, the primary challenges in the research for DLBCL are to identify molecular subsets accurately and to determine if specific chemotherapy platforms and targeted agents offer the differential benefit with the ultimate goal of maximizing initial cure rates to improve long-term survival while minimizing toxicity.
Consequently, some of the targeted therapies and cell therapies have already been approved for the treatment of DLBCL, while many are in the clinical stage of development which has demonstrated excellent initial outcomes and are in the process of further clinical evaluation.
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Market Key Facts
• The total incident cases of DLBCL in the 7MM were assessed to be 71,045 in 2020 and are expected to increase by 2032.
• Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest incident population of DLBCL, with 7,675 cases, followed by the United Kingdom and France, while Spain had the lowest incident cases in 2020.
• Japan had 9,788 cases for DLBCL in 2020, which accounted for ~14% of the total 7MM patient population of DLBCL.
• DLBCL cases most commonly affect middle-aged and older adults. In comparison, they are relatively less common in children and young adults.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging therapies in the market. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies.
The report details the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma market trend for each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, mechanism of action (MoA), competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market.
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Epidemiology Segmentation –
Total Incident Cases of DLBCL
Gender-specific Cases of DLBCL
Age-specific Cases DLBCL
Type-specific Cases DLBCL
Stage-specific Cases DLBCL
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drug uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma market or expected to be launched during the study period. The analysis covers Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Key Developments in the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Therapeutics Market
As per DelveInsight, the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) therapeutics market is expected to grow in the coming years owing to the increased incidence of lymphomas in older patients. Along with this, the increase in the research and development programs related to DLBCL will also strengthen the market growth.
Currently, several companies are involved in developing various therapies for the frontline, second line (transplant-eligible and transplant-ineligible), and subsequent R/R patients with DLBCL. The launch of the therapies is expected to stimulate market growth.
• On September 16, 2022, ADC Therapeutics SA (NYSE: ADCT) & Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (Sobi®) announced the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency had adopted a positive opinion recommending the marketing authorization of ZYNLONTA® (loncastuximab tesirine) for the treatment of r/r diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
• On September 16, 2022, Kite, a Gilead Company (Nasdaq: GILD), announced that the EMA Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) had issued a positive opinion for Yescarta® (axicabtagene ciloleucel) for adult patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and high-grade B-cell lymphoma (HGBL) that relapses within 12 months from completion of, or is refractory to, first-line chemoimmunotherapy.
Learn how the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Market will evolve in the coming years at:
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Therapeutics Analysis
There are approx. 80+ key companies which are developing therapies for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma. Currently, Genmab has its Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma drug candidates in the most advanced stage of clinical development.
Some of the key companies in the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Therapeutics Market Include
Genmab,Roche, Acerta Pharma, Autolus, Xynomic Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, Celgene, AbbVie, Mabion, Pharmacyclics LLC., Shanghai Yingli Pharmaceutical, Philogen, Amgen, Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., JW Therapeutics, Incyte Corporation, BeiGene, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Beijing InnoCare Pharma Tech Co., Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celleron Therapeutics, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Curis, Inc., Bayer, Kartos Therapeutics, Inc., Shanghai Institute Of Biological Products, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Secura Bio, Inc., CytomX Therapeutics, Juno Therapeutics, Teneobio, Inc., Telios Pharma, Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Curocell Inc., TG Therapeutics, Inc., Tessa Therapeutics, TCR2 Therapeutics, Plexxikon, Shattuck Labs, Inc., MEI Pharma, Inc., Boryung Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Sutro Biopharma, Inc, Newave Pharmaceutical Inc, Eden BioCell Ltd., Adicet Bio, Inc, VelosBio Inc., Seagen Inc., Eisai Co Ltd, Nurix Therapeutics, Inc., Prelude Therapeutics, Xencor, and others.
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Emerging Drugs Covered in the report include:
• Epcoritamab: Genmab
• Glofitamab: Roche
• Acalabrutinib: Acerta Pharma
• AUTO 3: Autolus
• Abexinostat: Xynomic Pharmaceuticals
Further product details are provided in the report. Download the sample Report to get more detailed insights at:
Table of Content (TOC)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market Overview at a Glance
5. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Disease Background and Overview
6. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Patient Journey
7. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Treatment
11. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Marketed Products
12. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Emerging Therapies
13. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market Outlook (7 major markets)
16. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market.
18. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market Drivers
19. Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The Table of Contents (TOC) is not exhaustive; the final content may vary. Refer to the sample report for the complete table of contents.
Download Sample PDF Report – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/diffuse-large-b-cell-lymphoma-market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Other Trending Healthcare Reports by DelveInsight
Cardiac Output Monitors Market
“Cardiac Output Monitor Market” research report provides comprehensive insights into the historic and forecasted market size, share, trends, and growth estimation for the Cardiac Output Monitor. It also covers the latest breakthroughs, collaboration, latest innovations, emerging devices, and key companies working in the global Cardiac Output Monitor market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Shruti Thakur
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States