DelveInsight’s “Chronic Insomnia Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032“ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Chronic Insomnia Market trends in the seven major markets (7MM) i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Chronic Insomnia Market Report:
- As per DelveInsight, age is an important factor in the progression of the disease. In 2021, there were 474,746 cases in the age group of 20-29 years which was the highest in any age group in the US.
- DelveInsight estimates that among the European countries, France had the highest diagnosed prevalence of Chronic Insomnia with 890,539 cases, followed by Germany with 407,108 cases in 2021.
- Among the EU5 countries, Spain had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population, with 280,061 cases in 2021.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The Chronic Insomnia epidemiology section provides insights into the historical and current Chronic Insomnia patient pool and forecasted trends in the 7MM. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders.
- The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical and forecasted Chronic Insomnia epidemiology scenarios in the 7MM from 2019 to 2032.
- The epidemiology segment also provides the key epidemiology data and findings across the 7MM.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the chronic Insomnia Market Landscape.
Chronic Insomnia Overview
Insomnia is characterized by difficulty in either initiating sleep, maintaining sleep continuity, or poor sleep quality. These symptoms occur despite the presence of adequate opportunity and circumstances for sleep and result in daytime dysfunction. It is the most common sleep disorder with huge socioeconomic costs. Diagnosis of insomnia requires a comprehensive assessment of the patient’s medical history, physical examination, and sleeping pattern using various screen tools. Several at-home and professional treatment options are available for chronic insomnia. Treatment will depend on the cause of insomnia and may involve medication or therapy to address an underlying condition. Research has shown cognitive behavior techniques to be as effective as or more effective than sleep medications in treating chronic insomnia. There are several prescription medications and over-the-counter (OTC) sleep aids that may help one get to sleep or remain asleep.
Chronic Insomnia Market
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Chronic Insomnia market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging therapies in the market. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies. The report gives complete detail of the Chronic Insomnia market trend for each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, mechanism of action (MoA), competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market. According to DelveInsight, the Chronic Insomnia market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Chronic Insomnia Epidemiological Insights
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Chronic Insomnia Epidemiology Segmentation:
- Chronic Insomnia Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Chronic Insomnia Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Age-specific Chronic Insomnia Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Gender-specific Chronic Insomnia Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Chronic Insomnia Treatable Cases
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Chronic Insomnia Market Landscape
Chronic Insomnia Market Drivers
- Increasing Prevalence
- Personalization of therapies
Chronic Insomnia Market Barriers
- Issues with diagnosis and poor knowledge
- Use of off-label drugs
- High economic burden
Chronic Insomnia Therapeutics Market Assessment
As per DelveInsight’s assessment, globally, few major players in the global Chronic Insomnia market are actively working in the late phase of clinical development such as Janssen and others. Some of the therapies are expected to launch in the upcoming years.
Chronic Insomnia Key Companies
- Eisai Inc.
- Merck & Co.
- Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Research & Development
- Minerva Neurosciences Sequential Medicine Ltd.
- And others.
Chronic Insomnia Therapies
- Benzodiazepines (Estazolam, Flurazepam, Quazepam)
- Non-Benzodiazepines (Zopiclone, Zolpidem),
- Melatonin Receptor Agonists, orexin receptor antagonists, among others
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Chronic Insomnia
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population in the United States and EU 5
- Chronic Insomnia Emerging Therapies
- Chronic Insomnia Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Market drivers
- Market barriers
- Chronic Insomnia Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States