DelveInsight’s “Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market size, share, and trends in the seven major market (7MM) (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
The Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, key drivers & barriers impacting the market growth, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH): An Overview
Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) is a rare, acquired, life-threatening disease of the blood. The disease is characterized by complement-mediated hemolysis with or without hemoglobinuria, increased susceptibility to thrombotic episodes, and/or some degree of bone marrow dysfunction. PNH leads to excessive breakdown of red blood cells, releasing a large amount of hemoglobin into the urine.
The appropriate treatment for PNH depends on the severity of the symptoms. The mainstay of PNH treatment is the drug eculizumab (Soliris).
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging pipeline therapies. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies set to impact the market dynamics.
The report gives complete detail of the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market trend for each marketed drug and mid & late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, their Mechanism of Action (MoA), Route of Administration (RoA), molecule types, competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market.
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and research. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed and prevalent patient pool, future trends, and and views of key opinion leaders.
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market or expected to get launched during the study period. The analysis covers Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Recent Developments in the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) Therapeutics Market
• On 16 September 2022, AstraZeneca updated that a prespecified interim analysis of the ALPHA Phase III trial evaluating danicopan (ALXN2040), as an add-on to C5 inhibitor therapy ULTOMIRIS® (ravulizumab-cwvz) or SOLIRIS® (eculizumab) exhibited positive results in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) who experience clinically significant extravascular hemolysis (EVH).
• On August 23, 2022, Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) announced positive top-line results from the DAHLIA Phase 3 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of ABP 959, a biosimilar candidate to SOLIRIS® (eculizumab), compared with SOLIRIS in adult patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH).
• In July 2022, Omeros Corporation announced that OMS906 had received orphan drug designation from the US FDA for the treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH). OMS906 is an investigational human monoclonal antibody targeting mannan-binding lectin-associated serine protease-3 (MASP-3), the key activator of the complement system’s alternative pathway.
• In July 2022, Kira Pharmaceuticals announced that the US FDA had granted Orphan Drug Designation to its therapy, KP104, for the treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH).
Learn How Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Will Evolve by 2032 @
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Therapeutics Analysis
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing therapies for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria. Currently, Hoffman-La-Roche has its Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria drug candidates in the most advanced stage of clinical development.
Key companies in the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (PNH) Therapeutic Market include:
• Hoffmann-La Roche
• Apellis Pharmaceuticals
• Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
• AKARI Therapeutics
• Alexion Pharmaceuticals
• Novartis Pharmaceuticals
• BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
• Ra Pharmaceuticals
• Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
• Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
• Wuhan Createrna Science and Technology
• Attune Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (PNH) Emerging Drugs Covered in the report include:
• Crovalimab: Hoffman-La-Roche
• Pozelimab: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
And many more
Further Emerging Drugs & Key Companies are Covered in the Report. Download the Sample PDF to Learn More –
Table of Content (TOC)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Overview at a Glance
5. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Disease Background and Overview
6. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Patient Journey
7. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Epidemiology and Patient Population (In US, EU5, and Japan)
8. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Treatment
11. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Marketed Products
12. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Emerging Drugs and Latest Therapeutic Advances
13. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Outlook (In US, EU5, and Japan)
16. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market
18. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Drivers
19. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The Table of Contents (TOC) is not exhaustive; the final content may vary. Refer to the sample report for the complete table of contents.
Download Sample PDF to Explore the Key Offerings of the Report:
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Other Trending Healthcare Reports By DelveInsight
“Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Market” research report provides a detailed overview of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer Market size, share, and trends in the 7MM (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan). Additionally, it also covers the latest innovations, breakthroughs, emerging therapies, and key companies operating in the therapeutics market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Shruti Thakur
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States